Pane se pehle khodiya....😥

Shivay is dumbstruck....What had he heard just now? Is she engaged?..."No she is mine only mine...I can't let anyone take her away like this..."

Anika- Shaurya I m really sorry I apologize on behalf of him...

Shaurya- it's ok baby i am completely fine....

Anika- Shivay will you leave?

Shivay has no words..Huh! He moves out without uttering a word....And drives back to Oberoi mansion....

As he enters....He sees omru waiting for him impatiently.....

Rudra- bhaiya you convinced bhabhi?

Om- did you clear everything?

Shivay starts crying....Omru hug him.....

Shivay- i have lost her.....She is engaged to some shaurya....

Om- what? Wait....She is engaged and you didn't talk to her?

Rudra- i hope you told her that Oberois are innocent....

Shivay- i couldn't....She had that hatred in her eyes...She hates me to the core....And today she was not in a mood to listen to me once.... I noe how to make her understand.....She hasn't seen this side of Shivay Singh Oberoi.......😏 And smirks wiping his tears.....

Anikas home....

Anika- shaurya I noe you just arrived and you got insulted by an outsider....I am really sorry yaar...

Shaurya- you don't need to be sorry babe...You are not at the fault...Btw who was he?

Anika- SSO

Shaurya- SSO?

Anika- Shivay Singh​ Oberoi....

Shaurya- oh...The one who......

Anika- yes...Oberois....Shaurya I want to get married to you as soon as possible...I don't want to loose you...

Shaurya takes Anika in his arms....And says yes sure we will marry when ever you want.....And Anika hugs him.......

Anika- you are the one with me all the time....You understand me more than anyone else...Plz love me always.....Plz be with me always....

Shaurya smiles.....

Guys i noe it's a short update....I am sorry....I wanted to ask do you want to noe shauryas Pov like what he thinks.....Does he love Anika...And all........

Do comment....Will update soon 😘😘😘

Love
Ayesha.....