The game begins😉

Actually the parts got criss crossed so had to republish...Sorry 😂😂😂

I was excited no actually we were excited...all the couples aligned themselves in a line and they were asked to sign some papers I dont know for what .....

Our turn came and the papers were handed over to me...Shuvay snatched them from me....

Anika- Haaw! Give them to me...

Shivay- Let me read them...

Anika- I can also read na...and you dont know manners haan? Ladies first ladies first huh...

He kept them in my hand and I smiled...

Shivay- Le chudail....

Anika- Junglee billa...

Shivay- What? Billa?

Anika- Yes wo bhi aisa waisa nahi ek dum junglee wala huh...

Shivay- huhh!

I signed the papers and gave him to sign he Signed them without reading...Om Rudra was just behind us as they finished their formalities they joined us....The first round was quite interesting...Lemon spoon race...All the wives had to keep lemons on the spoons which were held in their husbands mouth...

Anika- Have you ecer played this? Huh...

Shivay- Waht do you Think am I?

Anika- junglee billaa...

I said to earn an angry glare from him...huh...him and his glares..Nahi yaar obviously do you even think ki person like the great wall of Shivay Singh Oberoi have ever played a lemon spoon race...hmmm...

Anika- Are you sure you will be able to do it?

Shivay- Dont forget I am the great wall of Shivay Singh Oberoi...

He said while holding the.spoon in his mouth...

Anika- Huh! you and your tantrums...

I said while keeping a lemon on the spoon...

And the race began...He was really slow..any one could say he never ever played this game...he was so concious about his lemon...huh...Yeah of coarse how can I forget ..He wants everything perfectly na...this race also...

If anyone asks ki why the hell did you lose? So his answer will be due to his perfection...huh....Perfectionist

Anika- Shivay faster will you.

I screamed hope he heard it...but uski chaal se lagra the ki he didnt hear me....Gawd!And he was the last one to keep the lemon into the basket...I looked into the cover which I had in my hand and said...

Anika- Anika its ok...still 4 more remaining....

The all ran and came back...

Shivay- How was it? Perfect nai?

Anika- I feel like killing you...You went last and urgh...Like this we will lose Shivay...huhh....

He looked at me and smirked when I made a sad face...what at this moment also he wanted to smirk...Then I wanted to smack on his face huh...

He took a lemon and placed it on the spoon and said...

Shivay- Now see babes...

And this time he left with josh...and to my surprise he was the second one...yahooo!....3 more lemon left he came back ad took another one and ran and kept it into the basket without making it fall...

And now it was one more left...He came back to take it...

Anika- All the best Shiv ..

Shivay- Thanks babes...

Anika- Jao cheapda...

Shivay- hahahaha...

He took the lemon and placd it in the same way...and yes ..this time he was the first one...I ran and hugged him....yeah!...we won...

Anika- Yahoo! We won...

Man- Mam congrats you have successfully won the first round...

Anika- Thank youhuhh..

Rudra- Bhabhi and we are second yahoo!

Anika- Yahooo!

Shivay- Calm down...its ok itna mat udo

Anika- huhh

I know this was kind of silly...but ye to bas shuruat hai 😉