Introductions

Welcome to my first Warrior Cats RolePlay, which will hopefully become a success! Anyways, I said hello and now it's time to introduce the clans,

SeaClan-the lucky clan that gets to own a vast majority of the beach territory because they can go out father into the water than any other clans. Their camp is under a high rock ledge hanging above the beach, surrounded by some decorative rocks. They are usually naturally kind, giving, and forgiving to other cats, but not necessarily always...

StormClan-this clan lives in a murky territory, furthest away from the beach than any other clan. Their camp is surrounded by muddy water that not many cats want to trample in, offering more protection from attacks. They are usually naturally rude, unforgiving, and quick to jump to conclusions, yet determined. It may seem bad, but good lies within this clan...

CliffClan-These cats are usually very muscular and strong, but they don't like getting into fights. They are often strictly loyal to their clan. This clan lives in a rocky territory, their camp located nearby a cliff, which, in fighting, can either be used to help claim a gory victory or the opposite...

BoulderClan-like CliffClan, BoulderClan has some rocky areas nearby, including many rock-filled hills, but there is plenty of forest inhabited with prey, more forest than the other clans have. Their camp is closer to the beach, and is surrounded by large rocks, a large boulder in the center of camp, earning this Clan's name. This clan also has the second-most amount of beach territory. These cats are usually swift, alert, and quick-thinking, and always tries to make the good decisions. Beware when trespassing through this clan's territory, because one rockslide may be the end of your life...