#1-Zach Herron (jealousy)

(Y/N) Point of view
-
Walking into school I saw my best friend Zach waiting for me at my locker.

"(Y/n)! What took you so long?" He asks when he sees me.

"I was talking to Jake. What are you doing at my locker so early?" As soon as I say Jakes name I notice his facial expression change to something I can't quite point out.

"Why were you talking to Jake?" He asks completely avoiding my question.

"Can't I talk to my friends?" I ask wondering why he's being so curious. He usually doesn't pay attention to who I talk to.

"I didn't know you and Jake were friends..." Zach mumbles sadly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask trying to figure him out right now.

"Nothing." He says walking away to class.  I try to follow him but the bell rang and people flooded the hallways blocking him from my sight.
-
Zach's point of view
-
As soon as she said Jake I instantly got jealous. Lately I have been seeing (Y/N) from a different perspective. Not as just her best friend but from a potential boyfriend view too. I don't know what made me start seeing her like this but whatever it was is making me very frustrated.

As I walked into my first class of the day I saw Jack waving me over to our desk.

"Hey man, what's with the sad face?" He asks as I sit down.  He already knows about me liking (Y/n) so I just tell him straight up.

"(Y/n) came to her locker later than usual today and I asked her where she was and she said that she was talking to Jake and I got jealous. I have no reason to be jealous though. It's not like we're dating or anything," I said rambling.

"Okay. First of all calm down. I agree you don't have a reason to be jealous. Second of all, just ask her out dude. The worst thing that could happen is it's awkward for a few days. You really need to take all that confidence that you have everywhere else and put that into asking her out."

"... You make a good point but how am I supposed to ask her out? I would just go straight up to her and do it but I think she deserves something special. I just don't know what it would be." I say thinking over what I could do to make it special.

"The boys and I will help you. Just take her to her favorite place in town and then you can serenade her and ask her."

"Dude where do you get these ideas? Do you secretly watch chick flicks?" I say teasing him.

"No but my mom is always bugging me about not having a girlfriend for some crazy reason so yeah I guess you can say I have a few ideas." He admits.

"Okay this Friday meet (Y/n) and I at the river side and wear a suit just without the jacket. Since it's gonna be hot out," I say planning what I'm gonna say to (Y/n).

-

Hey peeps! Part two is coming up soon! Hope you like this so far! If you want a special request just message me and I will try to make it as soon as I see it! Don't forget to vote and comment. I like to know what you guys think!