#9- Jonah Marais (wizarding world)

Third Person Point Of View

(Y/N) sat in the library of Hogwarts studying for her O.W.L's. While reading her potions book a piece of paper in the shape of a rose landed on her book. She looks up to find who sent it her way and finds no one looking her way. Looking back at the rose, well what used to be a rose but is now just a note, she sees a letter written in neat but slightly messy handwriting.

Dear (Y/N),
You must be wondering who I am. I can promise you will know who I am soon enough. By the end of this letter actually.  That doesn't meant look straight to the end to see. I'm asking you to read all of this letter before you see me.
So please don't look up until you have finished reading.
As you know in a few weeks we will be heading home. But before that day I would like to get to know you and possibly become something. Now it's not set in stone because that depends on what you say.
This is going to sound completely stalker-ish, but I have been watching you. When we see each other in the hallway. How you focus on your school work like you were before I sent this letter over. And how happy you look with your friends. I hope you don't think it's creepy that I have been observing you from afar. I would really like to talk to you besides when we are partners for potions or defence against the dark arts. So if yo would agree to meeting me at the Quidditch pitch after practice on Friday that would be amazing.
And now is when you find out who I am. Look behind you and to your right. I'm holding a book about crystals upside down.

As she read the letter she started to try to narrow down who it could be. Which would be quite hard since half of the school are on the house Quidditch teams. And Hogwarts is a rather large school.

(Y/N) looks over her right shoulder and looks for an upside down crystal book. She sees it a couple rows back. She also sees a pair of blue eyes looking back at her.

The mystery boy motions her to go to him, which she does.

As she gets closer she begins to recognise the boy as her fellow Gryffindor Jonah Marais. She gasps at the sight of him. To her he's the definition of perfection but she thought the cliche thought that she would never have a chance with him because he is the Quidditch captain and she is just the girl at the top of her class. Besides being smart she thought there was nothing special about herself.

Jonah, however, saw otherwise. He saw how beautiful she is just by glancing at her. He saw how her happiness radiated from her to everyone around her. And even if she was sad she would cover it up and be happy for everyone who was around her. And as she walked over to him and saw the surprise on her face he knew he did a good job with that letter.

"So I hope you read all of my letter?" He asks hopefully, smiling up at her.

"I did." She says with a smile in return.

"So what do you say? Will you meet me?"

Instead of speaking she pulls out her wand and points it towards her book bag for a piece of parchment and a pencil.

As it settles on Jonah's table she starts moving her pencil in small neat handwriting.

How about I join you now?

"That would be amazing," Jonah replies waving over a chair for her to sit right next to him. 

Let's just say they became something different.

-

(A/N) didn't exactly know how to end this but I figured since I haven't updated in 59103858391948 years (and since I didn't have homework for once) I would write a new imagine! I hope this was satisfactory for you guys. Oh! Another thing.

OVER 2 THOUSAND READS!!!!!!!

HOLY SH%T!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! SERIOUSLY! LIMELIGHTS GO HARD! ALL THE FRICKEN TIME!

Okay freak out over! Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment and tell me what you think and if you have any ideas!

I also have something finished for a new book I am writing! I and writing a fan fiction about Zach! GrethanDolanPaul suggested the basis for it so idea credits go to her! Go give her a follow! So yeah that it! Bye!