Dragon Vs Fox

Wuz up my Heroes!!! Yes, I did find a name for all of you. So I am SUPER DUPER sorry that I haven't updated on SOOOOOO long!! I have been REALLY busy.
So, ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!! Wait!! I need to clear something up real quick!! Ash and Lavender are fox shifters while Bloom and Iris are dragon shifters. Ash is the Alpha of one of the packs and his mate, Bloom, is the Luna!!

Sapphire POV (at the pack house)

Jade was holding Iris while I was catching up with my uncle, aunt, and cousin.

After about a half an hour we finally made it back to the back house because we didn't want to shift because we wanted to talk.

I learnt that Uncle Ash was going to step down from his Alpha position and give it to Lavender even though she was a girl.

Lavender wasn't a super girly girl who would rather do her nails than go and train as a fighter.

She was the most tom boyish girl I have ever met in my whole entire life, also, she was one of the best fighters that I have ever seen.

"Hey Sapphire! Wanna go and train?" Lavender suddenly asked me while we were sitting on a couch in the living room at the pack house.

"Sure!" I answered her and she clapped her hands together before standing up and running outside, me following right after.

"Wait up Lavender!" I called out to her and she slowed down to a walk to let me catch up.

After a minute or two of walking we finally made it to the trainings arena, which was just a giant clearing with sand and grass.

A bunch of guys were fighting in the middle and around the clearing, some of them in wolf form while others in human.

Lavender and I walked over to an empty space and we took our stances.

We circled each other for a minute, waiting for the other person to make the first move.

Suddenly Lavender lunged at me, half shifting into her fox, claws out and fur sprouting form her skin.

I dodged and punched Lavender in the jaw, making her fox growl in anger as she swiped a claw at me.

Her claw hit me in the arm and I hissed in pain before swerving down and making Lavender fall on her face.

I quickly backed up and just as I did that Lavender shot up like an arrow and charged at me, throwing a punch which hit me in the face again.

I growled and threw a punch which hit her in the side making her fall on the ground again.

I quickly grabbed her arms and put them on her back before putting my legs on her legs.

I leaned down towards her ear "you give up?" I asked her with a smirk and I felt her body relax.

I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion but then Lavender suddenly jumped up and pushed me off her before doing a flip and landing on my back, making me fall down.

She grabbed my arms and put them on my back before putting her legs on my legs the same way I did it to her.

"Do you give up?" Lavender asked mockingly and I growled before pushing her off and tackling her.

I shifted into my wolf and growled at her, circling her while she stood in the middle, watching my every move.

I growled and snarled in her direction, not yet making a move.

Suddenly Lavender charged at me and shifted into her fox.

I quickly dodged out of the way and jumped onto her back, making it so that she couldn't move.

I quickly shifted back into a human, my clothes still on.

"Do you surrender?" I asked and Lavender nodded so I got off her back.

She quickly shifted back and I grabbed some clothes a person threw at us and gave it to her.

She quickly put it on, me shielding her body so no one saw her.

I helped her up and she gave me a high five "great fight!" She yelled and I nodded.

I looked around and suddenly noticed we had gotten a crowd.

Someone started to clap and then soon everyone was clapping, Lavender and I smirked at each other before looking back at everyone and giving two dramatic bows.

We started walking off while everyone else went back to what ever they were doing.

It was time to go home because I'd don't even notice how late it was, this was a really tiring day.

Thanks for reading and I am SUPER sorry about how long it took me to update!!

What's your favorite movie/book/tv series? Mine is Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Doctor Who.

If you had or you have a super what would it be? Mine would be shapeshifting like Sapphire.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!! Bye bye and I promise to update soon!!