I

Ah, Monday. How pleasant it is to be back to school after the weekend.

I walked through the quiet hallways hoping to find any of my friends hanging around. I guess luck is not with me today, I can't find any of my friends and they usually come to school early. I guess I'm alone for a bit.

Cool morning air tickled my face as I headed for the benches outside, near the little garden. I spotted a familiar figure as I walked closer to the benches.

Park Jihoon.

Looks like luck came back although I'm not very close with him, he's still a friend. I met him through Lee Daewhi and Bae Jinyoung. All I can say is that, he's not very sociable and he is the type that would prefer to read books rather than talk to people.

Although he is fun to be around since he makes jokes occassionally.

"Hey," I tapped his shoulder. He flinched abit and quickly removed his earbud that was in his left ear, to find out who tapped his shoulder.

Jihoon turned around, abit suprised. "Sorry if I scared you! I didn't mean to!" I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled apologetically.

"H-hey! Hah, it's okay. You didn't scare me. I was just uh suprised." I noticed his eyes were all over the place, randomly looking at things in the distance then darting it to another thing.

I smiled. "You want to walk?" He asked as he stuffed his phone in his pocket along with his earphones. I nodded.

Jihoon stood up and dusted his pants, we started walking back inside the school building. "So.. How was your weekend?" I turned my head to him. His cheeks was painted with light pink, he must be really cold.

"Uh, it was okay.." I could barely hear his reply but good thing I did since the school was still peaceful. "Ah.." And from there, awkward silence engulfed both of us.

The peacefulness around the hallways were not helping at all, it made the vibe more awkward. Like I said, he's not very sociable. I bit my lip, nothing came into my mind, I don't know what to do. It was very awkward.

"Minji, Jihoon Over here!" My eyes darted over to the person who shouted our names. I could already tell who it was.

Lee Daewhi, you're such a life saver.

Jihoon and I jogged over to the blackhaired boy who was waving his hand vigorously at us. "Hey" We greeted Daewhi in unison.

I noticed the black haired boy raise his eyebrow at Jihoon and smirked a little. Okay that was weird, but I shrugged it off. Even if I ask, they won't tell me anyway.

"Where are the others?" Daewhi look around, "Can't find them, they might come late. I don't know . ." I shrugged and looked at the time, It was almost class time.

Daewhi noticed that I looked at my watch so he looked at his too, "Hey! It's almost class time, I don't want to be late. Jihoon, we have the same class together. Toodles, Minji!" He dragged Jihoon with him and linked their arms.

They both muttered something between them but I couldn't catch it.

I looked as Daewhi happily skipped while Jihoon was trying to break off their linked arms. Boys. I chuckled and walked off to my class.

I opened the door to my class and spotted two familiar faces happily talking. So this is where they were. "Jinyoung, Nari! Where were you guys? I was alone!" I pouted and sat behind the two.

They both turned their to the board, "You were with Jihoon." Jinyoung muttered and shrugged. "What?" I knitted my eyebrows together and gave him a confused look.