XXXIII

You just wanted my attention, not my heart.

Minji didn't feel like going to school today, she felt like staying home and not seeing Daniel. Her parents also asked about the date yesterday but ofcourse she lied saying it went perfectly fine.

The girl sluggishly walked to school, "Ugh great now I have to see his face first thing in the morning." She quietly muttered to herself as she could see the gates of hell.

She entered the school building and hurriedly walked along the hallway to find her friends. "Hey guys." Minji grinned, her friends looked at her with pity.

Nari hugged her friend tightly, "Jihoon told us what happened." She sighed as she broke away from her.

"I swear Daniel is literally pissing me off! How can he treat you like this?" Daehwi stomped his foot.

Jihoon quietly left the scene and walked over to Daniel. He honestly couldn't take it too, not when his girl is hurting because of Daniel.

+a/n: yAS I WROTE HIS GIRL AKJSKA

"Daniel, can we talk?" Jihoon cleared his throat at the boy who was getting his books. The pink haired boy turned around, he frowned a little but nonetheless nodded.

The two found themselves at the Basketball court.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush. Do you really have feelings for Minji?" Jihoon sternly asked, eventhough he was shorter than Daniel, Jihoon looked more intimidating.

But Daniel wasn't going to let Jihoon intimidate him, "Why did you think I asked her out?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Well from what I see, you're treating her like you two aren't even in a relationship and she doesn't deserve that!" Jihoon fired back at him.

"Why are you even interfering with my relationship with Minji?" Daniel ran his fingers through his pink hair. Jihoon was getting was too suspicious for Daniel and he felt like something was up.

"Because she's my friend!-" "Do you really see her as a friend?" Daniel smirked, his question left Jihoon quiet.

"That's none of your business." Jihoon answered without hesitating, "And if you don't start treating her right then I will." He glared at the taller boy and quickly left, not wanting to cause a fight.

I hope that gave him some conscience. He thought to himself.

Jihoon directly walked to his Biology class as the bell already rang. Minji already sat at their usual table at the back, He waved at her, she grinned back.

"How are you feeling?" He pulled out a stool and sat next to Minji. He honestly still felt a little awkward around her but he'll do anything for the sake of her happiness.

"You want the truth? I feel empty, I cried so much last night that I feel completely empty. Luckily I'm a good liar, they believed that I cried watching Kdramas." Minji chuckled without any sign of happiness.

Jihoon fiddled with his fingers, "If only theres a way I can help you." He bowed his head.

"You being by my side is already enough. I like this side of you, you're finally stepping out of your shell." She gave him a small smile which made his heart do summersaults.