The New Girl in Town ❤

Since I had no time to edit this chapter, my boo here @OurMouna did it for me, so shout out to her, thanks babe ❤ 

Hey you guys ! (: This my first story ever. I usually only write my diaries ( I'm a girl you see! ) and it's different. So I worked really hard on this chapter. I hope you guys like it, if you do, don't forget to vote and comment so I can post more chapters.           

                                                                        Xoxo. 

                                                                           -Hale ❤

CHAPTER 1: 

   "You're going to study in California", that's when It all l started. That's the statement that changed  her entire life... to the best. 

   Evangeline is a teenage girl who has had a rough childhood. She used to live in a small town in Michigan. She has an old-married sister, her name is Jazmyn. She's 21 and  has a 2 years old daughter; Makayla. Eva  loved her sister so much,  she has always supported her. Although she has quit strict parents, Jaz ' could always make her happy. 

But once Jaz' got married, Eva  her sister was left alone. She fell apart, she has nobody left. She was all alone. Soon her grades got lower, she was no longer the happy, dreamy girl she used to be.  She was getting bullied, beaten up at school. But the most terrifying thing is that she was only 12 then. She tried to stay strong but miserably failed. Her life was a complete mess. 

  A week after it all started, Eva started cutting and harming herself. She even developed an eating disorder  and ended up having anorexia. She had several scars everywhere on her little body. By the time secondary school  had finished, she was the weakest, most broken hurt girl :(

   Then her first high school year began. Eva had visited her sister during the summer, and she had told her everything. Jazmyn knew that Eva needed professional help so she sent her to rehab. Evengeline spent her entire summer holidays there . Once she returned, she was healthy, strong, bright  as ever, and she got her self confidence  back.

    Eva had always wanted to so fashion studies, but her parents wouldn't let her. They've made her study engineer . Eva succeeded her 1st year with an e excellent grade. She basically just got A+'s. 

 Summer had arrived, she visited her sister again. This time Jazmyn had good news for her. She told her that she has found a high school in California and they have  a fashion program. 

   Eva was so happy to hear that her sister has signed her in there. But still there were two problems:  her parents would never accept and she has nowhere to live there. Luckily Jaz' had everything planned. She comforted her sister, Eva, saying that she'll do her best to figure this out. And indeed, she did. Jaz talked to their parents and convinced them to let her sister chase her dreams, and her husband, Brian, found a place where Eva can stay. Actually It was a house of a friend of his.

Eva was getting excited, she knew that this is a once-in-life situation that will get her life upside down.                       

I know it's kinda short but I really didn't want it to be long so you won't get bored :$ Anyway, I'm gonna be posting a new chapter soon. Meanwhile you guys should tell me what you think about this one, all your comments are welcome, but no hate please :3 Oh and If you could please like tell your wattpad friends to follow and read my story that would be awesome ! 

      Thank you. Kisses.  ❤