Chapter 2

Eva's POV :    

 It's saturday !! The day of my trip, I've never been more excited and I'm just soo happy.

As much as I wanna stay in my cosy bed, ihave to get up. I headed to the shower, I checked the water, striped from my clothes, then got into it. Once the water touched me, I was full awake. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, then I applied my vanilla body wash, seriously, that thing smells SO good ?When i finished, I wrapped a towel around my body and brushed my teeth. After that, I stepped into my room and I had to choose an outfit before packing my bags. Since I'm travelling I need to wear something comfortable, so I chose a black leggings, a sleeveless shirt with some black vans.

Before changing i applied my vanilla body lotion and body spray , yes i know i love vanilla . I've worn my clothes, now it's time to do my hair and make up. I blow dryed my hair and wore it in a messy bun, for my make up , i just wore BB cream so my skin will be flawless, mascara and pink lip bom. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time , i looked representable/ I packed my bags, said bye to my room , and went down stairs. I ate my breakfast , It was time for me to say goodbye to my parents. I was a bit scared cause trust me they're creepy !!

"Mom, Dad it's time for me to go "

Mom suprised me by her reaction , she hugged me so tight ( that's weird cause she never do that ) and said :

"Eva darling you've grown up so fast , and now you're going to study in California. I'm so proud of you sweety. I'm sorry for everything that we did to you, but it was all for your own good believe me."

"Mom, it's okay, I know. I will miss you guys so much , take care of each other "  , as much as my parents droove me cray , i still love them .

"I love you guys , goodbye ", tears roll down my face .

I was a bit sad that my dad didn't say anything, I mean i know he's all though , but at least he could've said something , I'm not just going out , I'm mooving for God's sake. Once i was at the door, he spoke ,

"Evangeline, study well "

It was really awkward, like seriously that's all you could say dad " study well " wtf , of course i will , cause i'll study something i love.

" I-I will "

                                       ********************************************************

I got to the airport and did all that stuff people do before they get in an airplane.

Once i was in my seat, I couldn't wait to get there, I was so freaking excited. After 2 hours , i was finally there, in freaking California, I still can't believe my dream is coming true. Did I mention that the family I'm staying with is rich as Eff , so yeah they sent me a limo . How cool is that !!

I got in, and i'm seriously the happiest girl on earth right now . After a 15 minutes, we're finally here, and holly crap , this house is huge freaking huge . It's like a castle Oh My God , I'm thrilled to get in there, or should i say live in there !!

Heey guys , i finally updated the 2nd chapter yaaaaay . Thank you soooo much to all those who took the time to read my trashy story . I hope you like this chapter, if you do please vote and comment, it would mean the world to me THANK YOU AGAIN.

                                   Much love <3 xoxo

                                              -Hale