You're Not Alone

You're Not Alone:

I opened my Instagram account as I waited for Sabrina to come back from the studio.

I scanned our pictures posted by her fans also in both of our accounts. There were likes and comments so I decided to read some of the comments.

OMG! They are so cute! @sabrinacarpenter! Marry her already!

I love you two! #(Your ship name)

So adorable! #(Your ship name)!!

My ship name with Sabrina was trending all over the internet. I smiled as I read some of the comments.

Eww! Is that @sabrinacarpenter's girlfriend?

@(Your username) is so ugly!

Go die! No one wants you here!

@sabrinacarpenter doesn't love you! Go to hell!

All the negative comments made me cry. How could they say that to me? I looked at myself in the mirror and realize that they're true. I am so ugly and fat and unloved while Sabrina is so cute and adorable and everyone loves her.

They're right... Sabrina doesn't deserve me. I sobbed in pain when I can't control my tears anymore. I put my phone down and hit my head with my hand to try to forget what I just read from my device. All the positive comments are sweet but majority of the comments were full of negative, which I can't avoid. I started crying.

After a few minutes of crying heard the door opened. "Y/N! Baby, I'm home!" Sabrina's voice made me wipe my tears away and try to act normal.

Instead of opening my phone like what I usually do, I opened the TV. My phone was still alerting me with notifications and I know those were negative comments already.

I heard her footsteps and later she opened the door. "Hi baby doll!" she chirped up as she ran towards the bed and tackled me down. I laughed because of her childish acts but I love her for it.

"Sabrina!" I moaned. Sabrina wraps an arm around my neck and snuggled her face towards me. "Watcha doin’ babe?" she asked me.

I was about to reply when my phone lit up and showed another notification. Sabrina looked my phone which is seated on my nightstand before turning to look back at me.

"Aren't you gonna check your phone?" she questioned me. When I didn't say anything she knew something was wrong. "Are you feeling okay hunny?" she asks me. She sat up and pulled me up to her lap.

"Baby girl" she cooed while giving me her puppy dog eyes. "Talk to me"

Once again, my phone lit up for anther notification. I just prayed that Sabrina won't realize that my problems are in my phone. Unfortunately, Sabrina grabbed my phone from the table and saw the notification.

"Oh look! Someone commented on our pic" she smiled. She typed in my password, which is the date where we started dating, and went to my Instagram account.

She read the comments when she suddenly frowned when she read the negative ones. "Sabrina... It's no big deal I--" I was about to take my phone from her when she grab my hands in her as she continued scanning the comments from her fans. 

"Wait Y/N" she mumbled as her jaw clenched while reading the other comments. "Y/N" she mumbled again and tossed my phone to the bed and pulled me closer to her.

I blinked my eyed a few times so I wouldn't cry. Too bad, tears poured from my eyes.

"Y/N.... Why didn't you tell me about this?" she asked me. "Y/N" she cooed when I didn't respond. "Do you seriously think those words are true?"

I sighed. "Sometimes. They're your fans, and they know you more than me. They paired you up with do different celebrities like Shawn Mendes or Cameron Dallas" I replied.

"Forget about what they say. If they are true fans they would support every decision I make. Don't believe whatever they say because those are lies. And please don't change a thing about yourself. I love you for who you are" Sabrina explained.

That somehow made me feel better. She kissed my temple and hugged me. I hugged her as well.

"I love you, Sabrina. Thank you" I smiled.

"I love you too, Y/N"

*******

The end....