Shadowhunters

(A/N: Let's pretend Sabrina's 21 in this imagine)

Y/N's POV

I ran around the set while I was being chased by Matthew Daddario. I squealed and tried to avoid the crew as they passed by.

"Matt! Stop! My legs hurt, I can't keep running forever!!" I screamed, not looking around cause I know he's just behind me. "Well you shouldn't have pranked me using a rotten egg!" he called back and ran a bit faster to try and catch me.

I doubled my speed until I ended up seeing Dominic, Katherine, Alberto, Harry and Emeraude.

"E! E, please help me" I said, grabbing onto her shoulders and hid behind her. "What? What happened?" she asked.

"Matt! He's after me" I breathed.

"What did you do this time?" Dominic questioned me. "Nothing--!"

"Nothing?! Nothing?!" I squeaked when Matt's voice roared nearby.

"She pranked me using rotten eggs!" he shouted and finally came into view. I hid further behind Emeraude.

"Oh come on Matt. It was actually pretty fun" Katherine said, trying hard not to laugh. "Really? You too, Kat?" Matt said.

He's not actually mad at me. This is just one of our playful moments where we prank each other. Whenever we have an interview and someone asks “Who's the prankster around set?”, Matt is quick to reply “Y/N!!”.

Harry, Alberto and Dominic stared laughing as well. "Yeah. Y/N that was a good prank" Alberto said and gave me a high five.

"You better watch your back, L/N. Revenge is coming" Matt playfully threatened me and left us. "Where at you going?" Harry questioned.

"To take a shower!!"

My name is Y/N L/N. I'm simply 21 years old.

Life's been pretty amazing. The Shadowhunters family became my family, since I basically grew up with them. I was around 17 or 18 when they casted me so they saw how I grew up as an adult. Life's great.

Emeraude gave me a side hug. "Tell me when you prank Matt next time okay? I wanna help out" she smiled. "Yeah me too" Dom laughed.

I giggle abut nod my head. "Wanna go get something to eat or something?" Kat asked us as she placed her phone at the back pocket of her jeans. "Yeah sure" Harry says and we all agreed.

"Wait, shouldn't we wait for Matt first?" Alberto says with a worried look. "Matt! We're leaving!!" Emeraude shouted from outside his trailer.

"Wait! Just let me get my shoes on!!" he calls out. We waited for a couple of seconds and he ran outside.

"I'm in" he breathed out, his hair still wet from his shower. "Okay let's go" Dom said and together, we all left the location where we're shooting a scene.

We went all around the streets to try and find a place to eat.

We stopped at Waffle House and walked inside. The cashier woman seems like she doesn't know us so she casually asked for our order without freaking out.

I mean, not everyone knows the show and we're not pretty famous yet.

We all ordered and Kat offered to pay for our food. We sat down and laughed at everyone's bloopers earlier.

While laughing with my friends, I noticed a familiar blonde staring at us. I tried to ignore it and kept my eye on Kat, who is sitting in front of me. Emeraude leaned her head against my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her.

Em and I are really close. Since day 1, she was my first friend in the Shadowhunters family. We tell everything to each other. Heck, we basically fought for the role of being the captain of the show's infamous ship, Malec (A/N: Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood).

I obviously got to be the captain and she gets to be the captain of the ship, Clace (A/N: Jace Herondale and Clary Fray).

"Y/N!" Harry slapped my hand. "What?" I playfully hissed at him. "That blonde chick's been staring at you since we got here" he replied.

I manage to catch the blonde's gaze by the corner of my eye. "So? She might be staring at Kat or Em!" I defended.

"What?" Em just had to turn around to see the blonde. The blonde smirked and slowly made her way towards us. Em turns around, "Oh yeah. She is definitely checking you out" she confirmed.

"Damn it! How can you tell?" I challenged her, not daring to turn around since I know the blonde is walking towards our table. Em simply smirks at me and after a few seconds, the blonde reached our table.

"Hello"

The others gave their reply as I simply gave her a smile and wave. "Hi"

"Okay... I just have to say that I love Shadowhunters. I love both the book and the series. I mean, I have watched the movie but it's not satisfying as much as the series...." she then started rambling about how great the series is and which is her favorite scene.

"Wow" Kat smiled. "That's amazing"

"Who's your favorite character?" Harry asked while smirking at me.

"Jess" the blonde replied while staring at me. At the sound of my character's name, they started teasing me about it. I blushed and extended my hand for a hand shake, "That's nice of you. I'm Y/N, but I guess you obviously know that. What's your name?"

"Sabrina. Sabrina Carpenter" she shakes my hand. The others shale her hand as well and introduced themselves. "So are you here alone?" Dominic asked.

"No. I'm waiting for my friend. She's suppose to be here by now" Sabrina replied and checked her phone.

She looks at the door and as if on cue, a girl with brunette hair walks inside. She waves her hand towards Sabrina.

"That's my friend. It was nice meeting you guys. Again, love your show" Sabrina said and took a sit with her friend.

"Yay! We met a fan!" Emeraude cheered. We laughed at her.

After eating, we left the store. We passed by Sabrina's table. Just as we reached the door, Sabrina called our attention.

"Can I take a picture with you guys?" she asked, holding out her phone. "Yeah sure" Alberto replied for us.

Sabrina hands her phone to the brunette and took a picture with us. We were kind enough to take a solo pic with her and also use our cellphones to have a reminder.

"Here you go" I said and gave returned Sabrina's phone. "It was nice meeting you" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"See you around" I waved. "Y-Yeah! S-See you" Sabrina stuttered and watched as we left.

"Well that was nice" Matt said. "Yeah, I know right" I replied.

We returned to our location and rest for a while before we were dragged to fix ourselves. We changed costumes, put our make up on and got ready to shoot another scene.

Sabrina's POV

I watched as my favorite characters left the store. I nearly fainted but Rowan luckily caught me. "Whoa! Chill, Sabs! You okay?" she laughed.

"D-Did you see that? Y-Y/N hugged me..." I could've even get the words out of my mouth. "Y/N freaking L/N hugged me! And she used her phone to take a selfie with me"

Rowan giggled and gave me a glass of water. I drank from it and stared at her, "You definitely have to watch the series"

"Oh yeah. I am, especially when I saw how cute Alexandra Daddario's brother is!" Rowan said.

I gave her a look and said, "Matthew's character in the series is gay"

Rowan spit her juice out and into the cup. "What?"

*********

Yeah.... I love the show just as much as I love the book.

Vote.. Comment.. Follow..

#SaveShadowhunters
#NotOurLastHunt