Fangirl

Fangirl:

Sabrina's POV

"Hey hey hey people!!"

Me, Dove, Cameron, Peyton and Rowan took our eyes from the TV and to Corey who just walked inside his house. "What's gotten you smiley, Corey?" Rowan questioned.

"Oh guess who scored three concert tickets to Sabrina Carpenter's favorite singer?!?!" he shouted as he pulled out three concert tickets to Y/N L/N'S CONCERT?!?!?

"WHAT?!? DUDE! YOU BUTT, HOW DID YOU GET THIS?" I asked as I ran towards him and took the papers from his hands. "Scored them from working" Corey shrugged like it was no big deal. I slapped his face using the paper.

"Quit shrugging like it's nothing! This is huge, dude it's thee Y/N L/N" I scolded him. Dove/Chloe walked up to us and took the papers from my hands. "And these are VIP tickets with free Meet And Greet!!" she shouted and also slapped Corey's face.

Rowan walked up to us and glanced at the tickets. "Oh my God!! And it's tonight at 8!" she said. She took the tickets and slapped Corey with it.

"Why do you three always want to slap me with something? I got to the tickets, you should be thanking me!" he complained. I rolled my eyes.
"So who's coming?" Corey questioned. "Me!!" Chloe and Cameron shouted. "Duh! Me of course!" I shouted.

"So it's Cameron, Chloe and Brina... Well bye!" he said and then sat with Peyton and continued their movie, Lights Out.

Me, Cameron and Chloe changed clothes and left to the concert.

*Time Skip*

"Hello California!!!" we heard a familiar voice shout through the microphone as everyone started shouting and screaming.

"Y/N!!! I love you!!!" I shouted through the fans. The three of us were lucky enough to be in the front row and I can see Y/N. She's really beautiful.

We made eye contact for a few seconds. She smiled at me then started strumming her guitar.

"Y/N L/N just stared at me guys!" I informed Chloe and Cameron. "Lucky you!" the shouted.

*Meet And Greet*

It was about 30 more fans before me, Cam and Chloe. I was sweating and panicking like crazy. "Sabrina!! Will you relax? You'll be fine!" Chloe assured me.

"How can I relax when Y/N L/N, my favorite singer slash actress is right in front of me!" I shouted. Cameron raised his hands in defeat. "Whoa! Chill you're not the only one who's also a fan of Y/N" he said.

"Yeah and who wouldn't?" Chloe added.

Y/N's POV

"Please can't I stay a little longer? I still have five hours before my next flight to London" I begged my manager. He kept on insisting I'm going to have the M&G for only an hour which was unfair. My concert VIP plus M&G ticket is too expensive.

"No! One hour is one hour whether you like it or not. Remember you still have an interview before you head to the airport" he replied. I rolled my eyes. I silently showed him my middle finger. "Curse you you dumbfucker" I mumbled.

After an hour, the security guard shouted "Alright Meet And Greet is over!! Everyone one!!" as they pushed my fans outside.

I wanted to cry. I can truly say how much they adore and love me. I don't want to let them down. This is the only way I can thank them for supporting me all these years in my career. Without them I wouldn't be here right now.

Sabrina's POV

"Alright Meet And Greet is over!! Everyone out!!" the security guard shouted. I looked over and saw it was like five more people before us.