SMUT Skytato

I DONT KNOW WHAT SMUT IS I GOT THIS FROM MEROME BUT MADE IT INTO SKYTaTo THIS IS A WARNING!! i dont like smut I AM BLINDED!!!

Sky Pov

Taylor Skylar  went to thier Friends house to sleep over. i was gonna have some Fun i got Upstairs it was 7:00 Pm so i was happy Tyler i said What? he asked he was on his Phone on Twitter i Kissed him he was supprized at first then kiss back. Dropping His phone. i Licked His bottom lip Asking for a Entrance. he Gladly Let me in. I explored Every inch in his mouth He started to pull at my Shirt i took it off and Took his Shirt off as well i Pushed Tyler on his Bed i took his pants off and he was Left in Boxers He blushed a Dark Red. i Took off my Pants as well We kissed again I took off his boxers with mine. and told him to get on all Fours he did as i said. i slowly Pushed into him. he let out a Scream and was tence ''Calm down Tyler'' i said in a sweet tone. i waited till he was calm and pushed in again and out. his Screams Turn into Moans. i Went faster and faster every time ''IM GONNA'' was all i said before i felt The cum came out of me into tyler. i fell on the Bed panting as well as Tyler. ;'' I love you Tyler'' i said ''I love you to Adam'' Tyler said and we fell asleep.

sorry IF SHOURT I AM TROMATIZED I AM SCARED THIS IS TROMATIZING!!! BAAAIIII!!!