Chapter 1

Okayyyy so everyone who thought Dora is from Mexico is completely wrong! She's actually from Sweden. She has a bae. Dora's bae is the writer. Dora is the writers main hoe.

•••

Every time Dora walks in a room everyone says "Jävlar vilken glidare" and then they look at her.
"Jävlar vilken glidare" means "Kill me with your Santa blessed honey, Dora. And so did Dora. She killed millions of people with her santa blessed honey. Now you're probably asking "Where did she get the honey?" Well, she went to the north pole (where santa lives) she had honey in her backpack where she also had a map, water, food and sex slave. She then visited Santa. She told santa that she had a sex slave in her backpack (the sex slave is 9 years old) and Santa said that if Dora gave him the sex slave he would bless her honey. Dora gave santa her sex slave. Why would santa want a sex slave?
Welp, I'm sorry to say this to y'all but santa is a pedophile. He has always been. For millions and millions of years. Even billions of years!

•••

Dora didn't have a sex slave anymore so she kidnapped Boots and had him as her sex slave.
Oh I almost forgot to say that Dora was actually Usain Bolt. She was THE fastest 8 year old ever! She was THE FASTEST HUMAN BEING EVER! She always ran a few miles with her sex slave aka boots. Boots actually enjoyed being Dora's sex slave. But then eventually Dora found me. And I'm now Dora's bae. She is the most romantic, funny, hot, horny, and nice girl I've ever met! I really love her! I have always and I will always love her. I was always jealous of Boots. Wishing I was him. Wishing boots didn't exist. Wishing he was never born. Wishing... Yeah I was wishing horrible things about Boots. But now that I have Dora all for myself I'm actually friends with boots he's actually really nice.
To be continued...maybe