~Chapter 2~ A Great Night

Kali's POV

    When I pulled up to my house I open the door so that Julia sexy ass could get out. When I help her out. We go on the porch and I unlock the door to let everyone in.
    "Make your selves at home" I said throwing my keys in the bowl. I walk in the kitchen and grabbed some cups before taking them into the living room where everyone got comfortable. I opened my mini bar and took out a big bottle of ciroc, and 1800 and some juices. Then I hook my phone up to the speaker and played some music. I then sit on the love seat close to Julia, observing my surroundings I see Mia and Christian (the girl) sitting in the middle of the couch and Dejon and christian sitting on either side of them. I look and notice that I forgot the ice, so I get up to get it, I put ice in all the cups. While I'm pouring ciroc in the cups I can feel Julia staring at me.
    "Why you being a creep?" I joked with her while I pass everyone a cup. When I passed Mia her, she got to looking at hers making sure there isn't anything in there I'm guessing. Before I could say anything Dejon spoke.
    "Chill baby girl..." Dejon says with a smirk "we not like that."
    "Aye, you never know " Mia said shrugging her shoulders.
    "True shit " Julia said "its happened to me before" she said before sipping her drink. I drank some of my drink and looked up noticing that Mia's cup was empty.
    "Damn ma" Dejon said filling her cup back up.
    "You drank that like you a professional or some shit" I said laughing a little. Mia smiled then said "that shit is weak, I drink hard liquor with Julia quite often." I looked a Julia and her cup was empty as well and she was smiling while nodding her head.
    "Its true, I taught her how to drink" she said still nodding her head.
    "For real, well do y'all smoke?? " I said sending Julia to nod and Mia and Christian said no.
    "Oh coo then Julia come wit me" I took her by the hand and took her to my room. I rolled a blunt and lit it puffing it two times before passing it to Julia. I blew the smoke in the air in the shape of circles. I looked at Julia puff it. She must smoke often I thought as she pass me the blunt. I watched as she blew the smoke in the shape of a heart.
    "Oh, you trying to out do me with the gas too?" I said with a smirk on my face.
    "Take your best shot" she replied back. I puffed the blunt about 5 times before passing it to her. I then let out a cloud that bout done covered my face.
    "I call that the 49th cloud." I said making some shit up.
    "Oh yea, well I call this one hipnosis." She said taking a drag out of the blunt then a puff. Holding it in she told me to open my mouth, I did as I was told. She got about a inch away from my face and she blew it in my mouth. Instantly I was dizzy. I could hear her laughing.
    "I see I won" she cheer clapping her hands and laughing.
    "Yes you have. How you do that?" I asked.
    "A stoner never reveals her secrets" she playfully. Right then I felt her soft lips against mine. When she pulled away I wasn't dizzy anymore.
    "For real you gotta teach me that" I said in amazement causing her to shake her head.
   "Nope" she said popping the p.
   "Well do it again "
    "Do what? ... this? " she leaned in and kissed me again. About 4 seconds in I lick her lips asking for an entrance. Surprisingly she let me in, so I slipped my tongue in her mouth letting our tongues explore eachothers mouth. Then I start to sucking on her neck make her let out soft moans. I pull her shirt off revealing her black bra. I lick her down her body making it to her lower belly. I start kissing her while unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them off revealing her laced black boy shorts matching her bra. I look at her and wink and she smiled. With that I take her boy shorts off spreading her legs.. I start eating her out making her moans louder. She was grinding my face and pushing my face in. After 10 minutes of me eating her out I take my clothes off so I am standing in nothing but my boxers. Showing that my man is awake. She looks at me with a seductive smile then gets on her knees and ripples my boxers off. Her eyes gets bigger at the sight making me laugh.
    "Oh you like it rough huh" I asked with a smirk. She nodded and start work her jaws. I let out some groans. When she finished I turn her around and grabbed her by the waist. I put her against my bed and bent her over, I put a condom on before I start to give her back shots. I start with soft short thrust and as I progress in time my thrust gets harder and faster making her moans loud.