~Chapter 17~ Confirmation

We were in the examination room waiting for the doctor to come back with the test results.

"Baby I'm so happy were getting married I got so much to plan." I exclaimed.

"Man why we gotta have a big wedding? Why we just can't invite a few family members n friends ?"

"Cuzz we have a-lot of family members and friends so we need a big space to fit them and what could be better than a nice big chapel ?"

At that moment the doctor walked in with the results.

"So Ms.Lyles according to the results you are indeed 3 weeks pregnant. With that being said you will have to come back every 3 weeks for us to monitor you and the baby's health."

"Okay well I guess I'll see you in two weeks Dr.Louis." Dejon spoke while helping me off the table. I was to shocked to say anything. How the hell am I going to raise a baby I'm only 17. I have school how am I gonna manage a baby?

☞☞☞☞☞

ⓒⓞⓞⓚⓘⓔ●ⓜⓞⓝⓢⓣⓔⓡ●

ⓟⓞⓥ

"No tae stooop" I said pushing Davontae away from me. Devontae is my new boyfriend. He brung me to Northland skating rink and he keep trying to kiss on me to show off for his boy Sheldon and Sheldon's girl Destanie.

"Man why can't I have a kiss?" he ask with a straight face.

"Cuz you acting out for yo boy." I said.

"Okay whatever man" he said catching an attitude.

"Hello" I answer my phone to a panicking Mia.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do. how am I going to do it? I need yall." she panicked.

"Calm down Mia. Breathe take a deep breath for me. What are you talking bout?" I asked trying to calm her nerves.

"I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do."

"Okay I'm comin over so we can talk this out. Call Julia and Paige make sure shakeya there." I said getting up from the booth and hanging up the phone. "Devontae take me to My friend house its important.

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"Just take me."

☞☞

"Listen boo, we will help you. You dont have to panick. " I said refering to Dejon, Julia, Shakeya, Paige, Keara and I.

"ion even know why you trippin like I can't care for the baby. Do you see the house we living in. We got plenty of space and money its gonna be fine the baby is going go grow up just fine. "Dejon huffed.

"That's not what I'm worried about Dejon. I'm worried about how imma manage a baby and still maintain my schedule. I dont wanna be a fat highschool drop out. But then again I can't do sports while I'm pregnant I can continue to go to school while I pregnant but what about when I give birth I can't bring my baby to school." Mia explained.

"In nine months we will be out for summer break though." keara added

"But we go back when the baby is only 3months though ." Julia said .

"Excatly thats why she's stressing. " paige interjected.

"Why don't you ask moma and pops to watch them while you at school?" Shakeya asked.

"Because I don't want them to be watching my baby everyday for months." Mia said.

"Why not?" shakeya asked. She just shrugged her sholders.

"I suppose I could ask them." she said given in to the idea. "But what about my health and keeping in shape." she questioned.

" I'll hire you a personal trainer." Dejon said earning a bunch of gasps.

"You sure. They cost alot. " Mia asked

"Anything for you and my baby. "He said coming over to lay kisses on my lips. "Besides it ain't nothing ."

" What the hell you mean it ain't nothing" Paige asked.

"exactly what I said " he chuckled back.

"okay I see you band up huh. " paige said

"Come on yall I think our work here is done for now. " shakeya said gathering everbody up to leave my bedroom.

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

very short but I jus needed to drop a lil something happy new years to everybody happy holidays ik I'm late but bare with me.