Jackxpenn

Jacks p.o.v
It was valentines day today. I was suppose to go to Rebecca's house so the fab five (me,Rebecca,Andrew,Anthony,jenn) could meet up and make 5 videos for are YouTube channels, and it was going to be so much fun. It was only 1 hour before I had to go to the airport and take a plane to LA.
When i arrived there, I met up with Rebecca and took a selfie with her. I couldn't wait for the rest to come, especially Jenn. Nobody knows, but me and jenn had kissed on the New Years. It's suppose to be a secret and not even Anthony, who was with us knows. 3 hours later Andrew and jenn ringed on the doorbell. Rebecca opened the door and hugged both of them. "Okay guys, let's go to the O2L house. I couldn't stop looking at jenn. She was truly beautiful.

Jenns p.o.v
When we left for the O2l house, I couldn't notice but see that Jack was looking at me. It felt like he had a crush on me or something, which was weird. Maybe it was because of happened on the New Years.
Sooner or later we were at the O2L house with Ricky, Kian, JC, Connor, Trevor and Sam. Ricky greeted us and we all went inside. Then Lil tony aka Anthony came and we all were united. We took fab five selfies and put them on twitter and Instagram. We went outside so we could film your videos. We started with my video because it was the best idea. For my video it was intense musical chairs, which was pretty fun to play with the fab five. At the end when it was me and jack left to get the chair, I was so nervous because I felt like we were accidentally going to kiss on camera which was so stupid. But I got the chair when Ricky stopped playing the music and jack pulled me up and I was holding onto him with my face in front of his pants. That was awkward. When we finished it was time for Anthony's. He did an ask the fab five video.