Person

Mina POV

Those pictures don't leave my head , I keep thinking about Hirai Momo a lot . Especially since I don't really remember what happened yesterday ....'Mo..m..o...i..miss..you' did I say that ??

I couldn't bear this longer , " can I go to the toilet " I said as I stood from my seat .
"Y-yes you can myoui " and I left the teacher there confused .

I search for The president all around the school that is when i remember that Hirai is the chairwoman .

I opened the door without knocking it , when I see her with the Vice President .

" what are you doing here ?" Her cousin said
" can you leave us, I already expected her to come "
Im nayeon left and went back to class.she kept staring at me from head to toe .

That is when she broke the silence,
"What do you want ?"

"What happened yesterday?" I answered with a question .

" why are asking me ?"

"I don't know , I just woke up yesterday in my room , and pictures passing in my head non-stop"

"So what nayeon said is true " Momo whispered to herself enough for me to hear .

" what is it "
"Nothing"she said fastly

"you are lying to me "

" why do you think so ? Dear " dear? Did just called me that

" because I can see it in your eyes"

" why do you always know that I am lying just by seeing in my eyes " she smiled sweetly , that melt the inside of me

'Always' did we meet before and that sentence is the same as that girl .......is....she...that..girl...

"Did we meet before ? Are....yo-"

" leave , i don't want to talk " her tone changed to a cold one

"But....

" just leave me , please" those eyes are filled with sadness and I can sense from her voice that she is in pain .... but why ? Just now she was smiling sweetly .....
Is it because of me ?
I just closed the door behind me and I saw sana walking to the next class so I catched her and we went to class .

I just want to know that girl .

And

Who are you Momo Hirai ?

-------------
Thanks for reading and please don't forget to leave a comment