Fiance

Mina POV

It has been two weeks since I left Momo alone also it has been two weeks since I saw her , she didn't come to class , neither was a crowd in the morning like usual .

I feel empty inside of me . Is it because of her , I don't really know anymore .

I was walking to school when someone blocked my path

" come with me " she ordered with a cold voice

" do I hav-"

" Momo need you " her tone changed to a worried one

________________

Well I don't know where I am now as I just realized that we left the school because I was pulled in a black car and now I notice that .

" let go "

" where are we "

" we are in Hirai mansion"

" let go to the guest room "

Vice-prez lead me to a big room , classic and gorgeous , it a living room not a guest one

" first I have to explain to ..... Momo i mean Hirai Momo  is not human "

" WHAT ?"

*cough*cough* ( nayeon's)

" you mean she is a va......"

" We are Vampire , all the people here are vampire , but don't worry all of us can control ourself and I see that you are not that suprised like I thought because of your fragment memory , it didn't finish completely when Momo sucked your blood that day "

" Is Momo the girl of my memories ?"

" yes , she is ....... because Vampires have to find their mate , their mate is the only one who can calm them down , their mate is their fiancé . Even their voice can sometime control them .
Momo escaped from a forced mate when she was young , she met her real mate in the forest ..."

"Oh" why do I feel dispointed or sad when I heard that .

" Myoui Mina you are Momo mate "

.

.

.

.

.

" what ? Do you mea-" a voice who is instable cut me .

" Yes you are my fiancé "

" Momo what are you doing here !!!!?" Nayeon said teleporting to Momo or it with a speed i can't see with my eyes

" can't I see my fiancé ?"

" Momo you should go back to your  room "

" who are you talking to Unni ? Isn't what you want ? See me weak in front the others to be the next heiress or I think I have to better di-"

I slapped her. Momo holding her cheeks and Nayeon shocked of what I did  ..... I did something .....bad

" hahahaha you are the first girl to dare to slap me ! As excpected from my mate " she is coming toward me

" Mina !!!! Run , she isn't in her right state , she lost her control "

Than Momo was in front of me  in second she grabbed me by my throats .

" Mina !!!!!!!! Shit I can't move !!!! Momo don't do the same mistake . Mina break free from her "

Momo is tightening her grab around my neck ...... I can't breath

"STOP!!!"