baby

Mina POV

" M-Momo !! " she just hugged me tightly and suddenly " are you alright ? Did something happened with your father "

" Mina ....... you are never going to leave me right ? You are mine right ? You ar-"I pulled back from the hug and hold her cheeks .

" Momo ! Calm down .. calm down I am here okay ? I won't leave because I love you .... calm down "

" Mina ... but my father want us apart an- " I begin to hear sobs .

Momo begin to cry ...
It the first time I see her crying and she look so .... so beautiful ....

" I love you Mina "

"Me too " suddenly I felt a hand sneaked in my pant and begin to rub my core .
" Momo w-what are y-"

"Ssssshh " she begin to kiss my neck and sucking it but I don't feel her fangs . I begin to moaned .
Momo ripped my clothes and pulled me to the bed and pinned me to the head of it with one hand
When I feel one finger already inside me I arched my back and moaned so loud
" aaahhh.....M-Momo.... Faster"

She begin to trust so fast and hard as she trusted the middle finger now it two finger in , when I couldn't hold my screams anymore .

Momo begin to suck my left nipple

Nayeon POV

I came back from my sister who was Making out with some girl in the hall and when I stopped at Mina room , i knocked " Mina ??" That is when I hear a loud moan .

Oh oh oh I see now .. every one have fun except me .

Well I can just go back I have so many things to do for my voical practice and my position as the vice prez.

Mina POV

Waaah Momo was fucking me so hard , until I feel something in my stomach .

That is when I know I reached my climax , Momo could feel it as she fastened her pace . And I came .

Momo collapsed directly beside me , " Momo...?" My breath is still unstable , she already fall asleep .
She waited until I cum , she is so caring

When I turned my head , I saw her baby sleepy face . 'She is so cute like a baby . She is my baby .....mine only' , I begin to stroke her pinky blood hair ...

'I Have never seen a vampire as gentle as her ...

Vampire aren't scary at all they are just protecting themself and it must be hard hiding themselves unlike us humans , we are selfish to just want the whole world for us

I love you Momo

something moved ... I thought I saw a shadow near the window .