Prologue (Some years ago)

Please don't forget to vote if you like it and leave comments behind. It really helps

A woman ran through the forest very fast. She was being pursued by several shadowy figures that seemed to approach faster than she was running. She had three precious cargo in her arms which she was very keen on protecting. She jumped over a log and saw a flower next to a tree. The woman turned to the flower. The desperation was velar on her face as she pointed her free hand at the flower.

"Flores ukptikus rutheran hireansia morus," the woman said as the flower enlarged and she placed one of her babies in it. "Portam proximam," she said as the flower shut tight and changed to normal size. The figures were approaching very fast. The woman ran the other direction but she realized that outrunning her pursuers was next to impossible. She hid behind a rock as some of her pursuers ran past her.

"Spatium-tempus mutatio," she said as she changed into some apparition and vanished. She arrived at a river close-by. "'I'm so drained that I couldn't get far enough," she muttered, "I need to protect my kids at all cost".

She saw a trash can and opened it, placing one baby in it and closing it tight. "Movens aquae, ityuros paroku hirosni," she said as the water moved to encapsulate the bin and sent it underwater. The woman continued on her way, running very fast but still not enough to keep ahead for long. She tripped and stumbled but managed to stabilize herself. She was already surrounded.

"Give us the child," one man said. He was very tall and dark with weird dark hair. "You're not touching my kids," the woman hissed. "So there's more than one," one woman asked. The woman with the kid realized her folly and shut up still remaining defensive.

"Let's not make this difficult," the first man said, "You know you have no chance".

"Even if I have to die, I'm going to protect my kids," she yelled.

"Get her," the man ordered as one of his underlings ran towards her.

"Lambero," she shouted as she pointed her free hand at the underling causing him to explode. The others stepped back in shock.

"She's quite a feisty one," the man said. "Kill her," he ordered as they all rushed towards her.

One of the figures reached for the woman but was sent flying into a tree, knocking it over. He had been hit by a strange handsome looking young guy of a similar age.

"Now, now, you can't be bullying a poor widow like that," the new guy said. The woman gasped.

"Elliot, you traitor!" the man snickered.

"Francis, Francis, Francis, you're still holding on to that," Elliot asked.

"Kill them both," Francis ordered as they all rushed towards him.

"I'm so sorry ma'am," he apologized as she flung her upwards with her child.

One guy swung a punch at him but he sidestepped the guy and manoeuvred behind the guy, twisting his neck and tearing it off. He flailed the dead body to hit two guys who were rushing at him as he jumped and held their heads, throwing them into another tree. At an unimaginable speed, Elliot slayed the others who came at him and he managed to catch the woman and her baby just in time.

"Sorry about that," Elliot apologized as he stared the woman in straight in the eyes. He turned to the survivors and said, "If you'll permit me, I'll be taking my leave," as he disappeared.

A very large wolf stalked the areas around the mountainside. He walked into the diamond caves where a part of the meandering river ended. The cave always gleamed as though they were in sunlight and as he bowed his head for a drink, he noticed a very peculiar sight, a dustbin lodged in the rocks. After his drink, he decided to investigate and when he dislodged the dustbin, it was not the cacophony that he heard that was the main problem, it was the revolting smell. Out of the bin crawled a baby, probably only a few months old.