Darkness

Nandu went to check msg.
She opens her phone The password of her phone is manan.
She opened msg in that was a MMS and also a text she played that MMS and that MMS was about her nu*d body she was laying in a bed without any clothes and then blank.
The phone fell from nandu and she was shocked at who made her this type of video when she came out from shock she immediately picked up the phone and saw a msg also.

Msg
Hi how's the video u like it well I like it very much u know u look very beautiful without clothes well I know u r shocked but what can I doo ok leave it one more thing I know each and everything about uh and also u have a brother who is disabled but what if he is not alive also.
Ur one and only hater.
Monster
After reading that msg nandu again got a shock.
she is not understanding what to do now after thinking only one person comes in her mind and the person is manik.
she gets up and tries to search her phone when.
she got her phone and dialled manik no but manik was not picked up here nandu getting tension nandu was sitting in her bed.
rishab come to nandu and ask her permission for go to play with his frdss
Nandu gave him permission rishab went to play.
5:30 pm
Rishab did not come to the house.
Nandu POV
Oh god don't know ye kisne kiya and rishu bhi nhi aya wese to 5 take ajata tha I think mujhe Jake dekhna chahiye.
POV end
Nandu went to the playground but rishab was not there she went to his friends house rishab was also not with them Now Nandu is tensed about rishab.
6:30 pm
Nandu got a call.
Phone conservation
Person- hello.
N- yes.
P- ur brother is with me.
Na- but ap ho kon.
P- came on itna bhi kiya jaldi hai come and see who i am and how ur brother
Na- hello what the hell r u talking agar mere bhai ko kuch huaa na I will not leave uh.
P- oh baby itna gussa not good for health tach tach come in 10 mint at my place or else don't blame me.
Na- hello.
But the call was cut
Nandu got a massage and in that massage a address.
Nandini took an auto and reached that place

And give money to the auto driver that the place was so alone and a waterfall was there and nandu showed that

Rishab was tied in a rope which is tied with a tree if the rope is cut then rishab fall in that water fall nandu after seeing this get the biggest shock but who knows it is nothing.

There was a person who is sit in a chair and after seeing the person face nandu was not have guts to say anything a bomb fall on her.

And the person wassssssss.

Precap- Nandu holding the rope which is tied with rishab her hands are bleeding

Hyy hru all
Guysss plzz vote and silent readers
Guys u have just to click star
I don't want comments but
At last u guys can click star
Love
Shalini