True colour

Hy guys I know u r waiting for chappy so here is it hope u guys like it
Happy Reading

Nandu saw the person and the floor slipped from her legs.
And the person was one and only manik malhotra he was sitting in a chair near the tree manik has an evil smile.

Nandu run to manik and said to him
Na- manik kya kr rahe ho rishab uski help kro naa.
Nandu ran to rishab.

Ma- nandu nandu nandu tumhe kya lga that I love uh aww baby u r looking soo sexy without clothes.
After listing this nandu get one more sock and come to know that MMS was made by manik.

Nandu turned to manik and held his collar and said.

Na- how could u Do that manik how could u I love uh manik pls say that u also love me u plz manik plzz.

But the devil is the devil.

Ma- I love uh nandini.
Yahi suna chati ho okk I love uh Bas hogaya.

He jarked nandu hand and again sit
Na- okk u don't love me f9 but leave rishab.
Ma- okk I will leave him.

He cut the rope and bum.

Nandu hold the rope and so tightly
Na- manik ye ky kiya tumne .
She shouted at the top of her voice.
Ma- u said to me na that leave rishab so I leave him.

Na- manik I beg plzz help me warna rishab fall main gir jayegaa but manik is manik.

Here nandu hand starts bleeding becoze she is using her whole power and the rope is very tight so her hands are starting bleeding.

Na- manik plzz help me tum Jo bologe I will but plzz help me.
Ma- okk so what will I say to u will do.
Na- yes I will.
Ma- okk so u have to sing this paper
Manik took papers which he bought from his car.

Nandu- I will plzz help me
Manik comes and holds rope.
Ma- now go and sign or else I will leave this rope.

Nandu went to paper and took them and sang them.
Manik helps nandu and rishab now out of fall I mean now he is safe.

Nandu went to him and slap

Na- how dare u to play with my rishab life how dare u to play with my love and trust how dare uh u know what all is my fault yes all was Mr Malhotra why u do this why why why.

Manik held her hand and said.

Manik- i do this because of my revenge I will make ur life hell just like uh make mine ready for going to hell.
Nandini pushed him and went away.

Manik POV.
I will make ur life hell I will take my revenge u and ur father killed my dad for money I will make hell I hate uh I torcher nandini like no one I will not leave uh never this all was my plan yes is my plan I said to my men's ki tumhra accident krwaya and I was save uh and in ur eyes m a NYC person I was helping uh to make uh fall in love with me and I do it yes I do it last night I mixed sleeping pills in ur drink and said to my lady servant to made a nu**e video of ur and she do it and when rishab go to play with his frds I make him eat Burger and he faint coze I mixed sleeping pills in tham and than I tied him with tree nandu u sing paper but u don't know wht u have done.
Ready to play the game.

POV end

Here nandu made rishab rest and came out to the room and sat on the balcony.

Nandu POV.

Why manik why u done this to me why I love u so much than why and revenge kya kiya hain Maine Jo tum mujse revenge Lena chate ho I hate uh manik no I hate to love uh manik I hate to love uh.

Nandu crying thinking all this she hears the doorbell and goes to open.
She opened the door where manik was standing outside nandu was about to close the door but.
manik pushed her and closed the door from inside he pined near the wall and said to her.
Ma- what happened itni ky jaldi hai door close krne ki.
Na- see manik leave me i don't want to see uh in my life so leave.
Ma- come on nandu pahele Jo kam krne aya hu WO krlu fir main khud chala jauga.

He left her

He give Nandu paper and said to her
Ma- read them.

Nandu took the paper and started reading it.
After reading it Nandu froze at her place.

Precap- nandu is manik house and inside shower cold water falling in her body and thund

Hy guys hru all
Long chappy plzz click start
Salient readers plzz vote guysss
Next chappy after 50+ votes
Lobe uh Guy's
Ruhi