4) Extraordinary (First Hour)

Written by:

Amelia's POV: Mia

So, Emzie has her exams at the moment.. Please wish her all the luck in the world!

She won't be writing for a while.. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST EMZIE <3 !

Music for this chapter (above): Extraordinary - Clean Bandit (ft. Sharna Bass) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40nFOYGVJtY

UNEDITED

---------------------------------

extraordinary

ɪkˈstrɔːd(ə)n(ə)ri,ɛkˈstrɔːd(ə)n(ə)ri,ˌɛkstrəˈɔːdɪn(ə)ri

adjective

very unusual or remarkable.

"the extraordinary plumage of the male"

Sat 18th March 2017 - 9:00AM - Summer Apartment (HQ)

.HOUR ONE.

Amelia's POV:

My eyes snapped open and instantly, I rolled over and turned off my alarm.

Crawling out of bed, I trudged into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I tied my messy hair into a pony and rinsed out my mouth.

"Liz", I shouted, shaking her violently, "Liz! GET UP!".

She screamed and sat up, almost bumping my head with hers. I threw myself over her, reaching over and starting our timer.

"WAKE UP LET'S DO THESE 60 HOURS!!"

Rolling her eyes, she walked out, grumbling. I side stepped into the kitchen and began making breakfast.

We had turned the cameras on moments before we both crawled into bed because Liz knew we'd both forget to do it in the morning.

Unsurprisingly, she was right.

My mind wandered off to dreaming about Thomas' amazing face, his toned body, his flawless skin, that sexy smile and his hot hands..

Hot hands..?

I looked down at the frying pan and saw my pancake on fire.

"SHIT!", I screamed, "FRACKING HELL THE GODDAMN PANCAKE'S ON FRICKING FIRE! FUCK IM SCREWED!".

Liz ran in, still in her pyjamas, and snatched the frying pan away from me, throwing it in the sink and switching the tap on.

For a couple minutes, all that could be heard was heavy breathing. Then, Liz spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Amelia?".

"Yea?".

"Don't fucking cook. Please".

"Kay".

We looked at each other and began giggling wildly like a pair of school girls.

Well, 10 minutes in and I set a pancake on fire... This is gonna be one interesting sixty hours..

My eyes darted to the camera in the kitchen and an embarrassed laugh escaped my lips.

Ditching the task of making breakfast to Liz, I skipped into my room and changed into a pair of leggings and my batman hoodie. I slipped on a pair of comfy black ankle socks and walked out.

Liz's amazing cooking was already laid out on the table and I took a seat, serving myself to some of the mouth watering food.

"Mmmm. Lith dis tathtes tho good!", I exclaimed, my mouth full of food.