☁ WEEK TWO ☁

Hello Angels!

Here are the next set of assignments!

Please remember to add this book to your library, subscribe to the discussion page and to the website (you can find these links on our profile page).

Just a reminder of what you have to do:

Angel of the Week: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of Just_Jae's book. Each comment must be a minimum of 2 sentences and must contain constructive criticism/advice. Even if your name is not on the list you can check out the AOTW.

Pairings: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of your partner's book. Each comment must be a minimum of 2 sentences and must contain constructive criticism/advice (i.e. things they did well and things they can improve on).

Heaven's Choice: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) for each person's book that is in your group. Each comment must be a minimum of 2 sentences and must contain constructive criticism/advice (i.e. things they did well and things they can improve on).

ANGEL OF THE WEEK

'Lights, Camera, Whoopsies!' by Just_Jae

1. TheALPOHBookClub

2. crysun03

PAIRINGS

1. mythli (The Frills of Sanity) & clinomaniacs (Born of Injustice)

2. Hug_Me_BrothaXD (Wonderwall) & Just_Jae (Lights, Camera, Whoopsies!)

HEAVEN'S CHOICE

GROUP ONE

1. kailewk [READER ONLY]

2. crysun03 (Mystique)

3. _SkylarRose_ (Between Worlds)

GROUP TWO

1. aviation- (Identity Right.)

2. Hug_Me_BrothaXD (Wonderwall)

Deadline: 7pm (UK time) on Sunday 28 May 2017.

Please inform us as soon as you have done your part (either by PM, the discussion page or by leaving an in-line comment next to your name above) and or if you need an extension.

Failure to complete your part on time/properly/at all will result in a strike.

Jessica ♛