Never Again

Chapter 1 - Nash Grier

Their he was walking by, 6ft full of hotness, bright blue eyes, rosey blood red lips, and the fluffiest hair, Nash Grier. Walking behind him hes bestfriends Carter Reynolds and Shawn Mendes the two cutest boys in school.

Every girl in school rushes over to see the boys except... Tye, fingers running though her hair, no make up just natural beauty, playing hard to get. Everyone knew that Shawn was inlove with Tye but Shawn was known as "The player" and Tye had a high reputation that even a boy like Shawn would not be able to ruin.

Then their was Toni... Dark brown eyes, dark brown hair with a perfect figure, walking towards Carter all the girls staring at her with jelousy. She walks up to him and he leans forward for a kiss, Toni responds with a slap, all the girls gasp and run to carter offering to kiss it better. Carters face turnt as red as a tomato with embarrassment. Nash acting as cool as he could, done a spectacular hair flick to gather all attention away from Carters embarrassment and ofcourse it worked as he was the hottest boy in school. He looked at me and gave me the cutest smile ever and winked. As he went to look away a girl called Mahogany smacked me hard in the face, everyone gathered around us shouting "fight, fight!" She grabbed hold if me and quickly whispered in my ear "Nash is mine and always will be" Obviously i had to react as i was known as Sian Grier hes one love, so i punched her as hard as i could in the nose, she went to react but Nash intervined and she accidently slapped him instead of me, he pulled me close and kissed me. Mahogany looked at me with despise but she was on the floor and the nurse came out to check her nose. Nash just pulled me to the side not even glancing at Mahogany and said "I overheard you saying Sian Grier, i got goose bumps and knew it was right i've always liked you but thought you were too good for me. Would you like to come to mine tonight and well do something special..." ofcourse i replied with a "YES". He pulled me close again and hugged me soo tight, told me hes always loved me then kissed me, his lips tasted of sweet strawberries, they were so smooth, it was like we were made for eachother.