Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Bromance

" Just tell them what happened, that i done it, youll get put in prision, ill get let off" says Nash.

"But it was me before i stamped on his chest he was breathing fine, but after he stopped, i was in shock so i just stepped back and let you stamp on him harder!" replys Cameron.

"Hes not dead, you didnt kill him, Cameron i wanted him to die! He had no repect for my Mfamily (Magcon Family) he shouldnt be allowed to to do that, TELL THEM IT WAS ME! Your my brother and i cant let you go down for this pathetic little thing, i am going to the police and telling them t was me if you dont say nothing!" says Nash Cameron agrees to tell the police it was Nash but still he is issued to court!

I look into Nashes eyes, we are staning outside the court house not knowing what was going to happen next, beside him was hes bestfriend Cameron, he was comfortig Nash and tellinbhim everything would be alright, Nash says "it okay i know what im doing, bro i love you"

Cameron replies and says "i love you to, ive got to go in now good luck mate"

he gives me a kiss onthe check and hugs Nash he walks in and i say good luck. I stand beside Nash and hug him tightly, i say "i will always love you, ur te bestet betfriend and boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, i love you and always will, our doing the right thing!"

Nash replys with "i will always love you im doing the right thing i know i am its jut the last time i was here was when Cameron stole $30,000" from my nan but he is paying $1,000 a week back to my nan"

I said "Nash, Cameron has changed ur doing the right thing he loves you loads but i love you more, good luck baby i have to go now. Just remember, im right by ur side no matter what i will be their waiting for u at the end of the day when ur let out with a fine that Cameron will pay! I love you" and i walk into the court room, begging to god that Nash will be given a NOT GUILTY and let out straight away" 💕