Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Getting Ready for the night of my life

'I want to wrap you up, want to kiss your lips, i want to make you feel wanted' i pick up the phone it was Nash, i didnt make it in time, it went straight to a loud 'BEEP!' he had ended it before i could get their. Then i get a text message through saying "You have 1 new voicemail" so i diall 123 "hello and welcome to voicemail, you have 1 new message to listen to your messages press 1" so i press 1 "Hello baby its Nash, i tried to call but their was no answer. Are we still on for tonight princess" i smile and instantly called him back, i say "ofcorse im still coming, ill be their for 10:30 baby" he answered with "Ok beautiful, cant wait see you their" I was so happy.

I check the clock '8:47' i rush upstairs tripping up on the first step, i get to the last step, rubbing my toe i catch a glimps of my mums walldrobe, she has these amazing galaxey styled vans that i cant resist stealling. I look in my walldrobe and find some leggings, a galaxey styled jumper and a gold chain, i through it all on. The leggings were a bit tight so i bend down to get them on, i look in the mirror and realise their was a massive split in the crutch. I go to my mums walldrobe and steal hers, they fit perfectly. I find the cutest frilly socks ever in my top draw, they were black knitted with frills on top. I look in the mirror and realise i need to do my hair, so i get out my babliss curlers, plug then in and switch them on. Whilst they were heating up i was deciding on my hairstyle, i choose all curls with a cute black bow for my fringe to match my socks. I touch my curlers to see if they are hot enough and i burn my finger, i run towards the bathroom blowing my finger holding it in pain, i turn the cold tap on and run my finger underneath it, it felt good.

I run back to my room and start on my hair... once i finished i put a little bit of make up on, painted my nails, put my shoes and coat on and looked at the clock it was '10:02' just in time.