Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - 3 Boys 3 Girls 3 rooms

"Come on baby wake up" i wake up to his voice but pretend im sleeping, so he keeps calling my name, i start to giggle, i look at him and say "im up baby boy". Then we heard screaming so we went into the next room and their was Carter and Toni wrapped up together, dead to the world, so we look in the next room and their was Shawn and Tye on the bed bouncing about wacking eachother with pillows; me and nash look at eachother, pick up a pillow each and join in, we all burst out crying with laughter. Nash grabs me from behind and pulls me onto the bed, kisses my forehead and Shawn shouts go get your own room, this is for me and my beautiful princess and they start to snog.

Nash grabs my hand and gently pulls me into our room. We fall onto the bed him on bottom me on top. We roll over so hes on top and i start to laugh, we roll back and i kiss Nash. Nash pulls my head close to hes and kisses me even more, we go under the covers and have a heart to heart. Then we go furter under the covers and i rip his jeans off and undo hes shirt whilst he pulls off my new dress...

Shawn,Tye,Carter and Toni walk into our room, Carter goes 'ooeee' whilst shawn say "mate we were next door keep it in your pants" and winks at Tye. But we didnt respond.

Later on theat day we bought pizza, me and Nash orders a large pepporoni, Tye and Shawn orders a lare cheese and tomato and Toni and Carter ordered a medium Chicken fajita pizza, we all sat down together and were talking about our old times and suddenly Carter, Shawn and Nash all go "Zayyyymmmm you gotta bae" but they all stop, freak out and burst out wih laughter.