The Demon of Hope

T-Dog follows the screams as best as he could. He had burns all over him by then. When It seemed like forever, T-Dog came across a ledge of rock. He jumped up to just catch the tip of the ledge and he pulled himself up.

As he reached the top, he saw something that he had never seen before- a huge,dark red fortress stood before him.
"Oh God...." T-Dog walks slowly to the fortress.When he got to the opening, he saw millions of the red goblins. He looked down and kept walking.As he reached a corridor, a black hooded man sat on a throne.
"Hello, stranger. I am guessing u have come from WhetherVail as a sacrifice?"The man said, leaning in.

" Um NO I'm just here for my friend that one of your red goblin-thingies took."

"Oh....her..."the mans eyes glowed red through the darkness of his hood."She holds a special power that I seek, so I had one I my Imps get her for me."

"POWER! You're insane. We are normal people."

"Heh it's nice someone thinks that. No one is normal around these parts anymore." This time it wasn't the mans voice. It was a girls voice that could be heard from a ledge above. She jumped down and stood in front of T-Dog. Her face had a cold stare on it. She wore a black leather jacket,leather boots,a red scarf, and blue jeans. Her hair was black, and her eyes were red.Then, out of no where, she slowly started to show a warm smile. She jumped in and hugged him.
"HI!!!!I'M SO EXCITED THAT THERE ARE ACTUAL PEOPLE HERE INSTEAD OF DEMONS!!Ahem...I'm Zianna. This grump over here is THE Demon Warlock. He teaches me stuff, so I can become the next D.W!"
"ZIANNA! This is a complete stranger! Why must you do this. You did this with the other girl too...Irene?Was it?" The man said taking down his hood to reveal an old man.
"Irene! Please! Zianna! Take me to her!" T-Dog said shaking Zianna.
"Okie Dokie!!!!!"She grabbed him and they went running. Finally, they reached a library where Irene sat, with another Imp. They were socializing.
"So, now we can begin training!"Zianna clapped her hands together and 10 Imps rushed into the room.