Training A Matron

"Huh?" Irene was rushed into a room in the back of the library.
"Irene? Zianna what is happening?!" T-Dog said raising his voice.
" Hehe! Don't worry hun! We are dressing her for her light magic training. My Imps are getting her dressed for the occasion!" Zianna smiled.
"Ok?" T-Dog sat down.
*A few minutes later Irene came out dressed in a thin armor or silver and velvet cloth. Some parts of her were in armor, such as her chest and arms. She had a red velvet skirt with silver coins lining the sides so it was designed.*
"Um....isn't this a little much for a play?" Irene said looking down at her skirt.
"A play? I don't think this is a play but we are going to train you, Irene, so you can harness your power to save lives." Zianna said confused and a little swooned.
"Ok......so what exactly is this power?" Irene said being snobbish.
"Well, we don't know. That's why we are training you! So we can see what your power is."Zianna said, then, she motioned T-Dog and Irene to follow her to a huge platform on the top of the fortress.
*There where about 20 Imps lined in a row. Zianna pulled Irene to the middle of the platform and nodded at an Imp. It transformed into a human, and ran at Irene. She froze, and put her hands out. Suddenly, a bright light shot from Irene's hands and hit the Imp, turning it back into an Imp, killing it.
"Ah! WHAT WAS THAT!"Irene said freaking out.
"Yay! Hun, your powers lye in defense!"Zianna said clapping."NEXT PHASE!" She nodded at another Imp and it turned into a wolf, but it was cut and bleeding.
" Now hun, I want you to put your hand on the wolf's side and think of healing it." Zianna said, stepping away.
Irene closed her eyes and knelt down at the wolf's side. She touched the wolf and immediately, a glow of white light came from where Irene's hand was placed and the glow kept getting brighter and bigger. When the glow faded away, Irene lifted her hand to see that the wolf was healed, and there was no bleeding.
"Ooooo! Your power also lyes in protection, or healing other things." Zianna said beaming. "Aw hun! You look so tired! Let's go rest in my room!