Some Time At Home

*Zianna closes the door to her room. It has mostly a dark theme to it. Her bed had dark red drapes and her windows had no glass. The floor was a dark brown tile, and her walls were a brick of some other red. Her vanity had skulls and dark magic books on it. There was a black cat that came from under the bed.*
"Hi Devon!" She knelt down to pet the kitty.
"Devon?" T-Dog said walking over towards the kitty, as it looked up at him with all white eyes.
"WHERE ARE ITS PUPLES!"T-Dog said backing up.
"Oh! Sorry hun, forgot you weren't a demon. This is a dead cat. It used to be from up above on the overland, but it died and I took it in." Zianna said picking up the kitty and handing it to T-Dog, who carefully took it. It stared at him, then it started to cuddle him, and purr.
"Aww he likes you!" Irene said walking over to pet the kitty.
"Careful Irene! Devon is a demon... you have light magic. He might think of you as a threat." Zianna said.
"Oh...ok."Irene said, still petting the kitty.
"Anyway!"Zianna said clapping her hands together."We need to talk about something....You two... don't have anywhere that can go.... and you need a place to stay."Zianna started to smile.
"Zianna? Whatever it is tell us! It must be good!" Irene said, stepping in to hug her.
"*takes a breath* Ok. I want you to stay here for awhile!"But..." Zianna started to laugh, and Devon wriggled out of T-Dog's arms and jumped into Zianna's and started to purr very loud.
"Oh....so we will be stay here......forever? Irene said walking over and laying her arm on T-Dog.
"No just a month or so."Zianna said. " I will prepare this room. Imps! Come here! Gather the things needed for their beds!"