Chapter 9

4th of april, 2012

Harry's POV:

I just woke up and heard Niall yell: "Breakfast!!" I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen. We were al at Niall's, I mean One Direction. "Mmm. Smells good." I told him with a morningvoice. "Look at this story in the newspaper it is an awful story about a girl." Niall said and pointed at the newspaper. I grabbed it and looked at the title: "I felt no need to do anything, not even breathe." This must have been a depressive girl. I read further. "The words in the title were in her goodbye-letter. She also tells about her awful youth and losing her best friend in it."  I was shoked. Did this girl kill herself!? When I saw the picture next to the title everything got black.

Sophie's POV:

"Sophie? Are you awake?" I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and saw I was in the hospital. It turned out to be the nurse who was talking to me. I just nodded and then realised I was still alive. "Sophie you've been in a coma for a year." My eyes widened as a doctor who just came in said these words to me. "What!?" I said, in shock that I could speak but more in shock by the fact that I wasn't dead, but actually had been for a year.

I slowly opened my eyes after sleeping for about 2 hours. I felt somebody holding my hand. I looked over at the guy who was sitting next to me. He had cute curls. I wanted to ask him who he was but I was too weak to talk. He looked up and saw I was awake. And suddenly I saw who it was: Harry.

-------

There are some heavy things going on! Have a good weekend everyone!

xx