Chapter 11

1 month later...

Today was the day I could finally get out of this annoying and smelly hospital. But also with a bit of a problem of not having a place to stay. Luckily Harry offered me to stay at his place for a little while untill I have my own place. It was already at the end of 2013 and the Where We Are tour will be beginning soon. I was exited but terrified to live with Harry. He is probably all messy and has a lot of habbits. But I'll see. I put my Ramones t-shirt and a legging with some white all stars on. I hear a knock on the door. "Hey." I smiled. It was Harry. "Well hello there sweetheart." He said while giving me a kiss on the forehead. My heart was racing. "Are you ready to go?" He said. I nodded and grabbed my two bags and backpack. "Let me take that." He said and I handed him my two bags.

"Soooo. Are you exited to live with me?" We were almost at Harrys apartment. "Yeah I am." I said, lying a bit. "Good." He said while smiling at me. Gosh he was so flawless. No miracle half on teenage girls on this planted fall for him. "What?" He asks. I noticed I had been staring at him. I feel my cheecks turn red. Ugh no. "Noting." I answered. It was silent for a sec until Harry sarcasticly said: "You love me." He was right.

Harry and I were on the cough watching a movie. He had his arm around me and my head laid on his shoulder. This was nice. "Want some popcorn?" He asked. "Yesss" He laughed at my reaction and walked to the kitchen. After a few minutes he came back with popcorn. "Mouth open!" He said and threw a piece of popcorn. Sadly he threw it in my eye. Dork. I gave him a small push and when he fell on the cough I started slapping (not hard) him on the chest. "Stop! Stoooop!!' He yelled. He then threw me on my back and I was helpless. I couldn't move my arms. Our faces were just inches apart and I felt a sudden urge to kiss him. I just.. I don't know. "I want to kiss you so bad right now." He said and before I knew I put my lips on his.