Intro

Intro

I was once the good girl type, but that was a long time ago. Now here I am having yet another session with the sexiest guy at school.

I suspected we were somewhere in-between Round 2. I haven't been feeling like myself lately and had basically lost interest in the familiar stranger that was thrusting himself nto me. He wasn't all that big, but he wasn't small either.

He and I have a complicated relationship; I give him his fix and he gives me mines, no strings attached. It's all breezy from then on; of course I have to deal with the jealous girlfriend and all the bullshit at school, but I don't necessarily care. If they knew how my mind worked they would do it to, and that's all in a typical day of being me, Autumn, the daughter of a multimillionaire entrepreneur who isn't ever home and when he is, there is always a lady with him that he met at a club or something. I've basically raised myself my entire life.

I don't like to beg, it's petty. I don't really have any real friends, I'm a whore remember? Whores don't have friends. I never really had a friend. Of course I've conversed with a couple of people throughout life, but other than that, nope. Friends are for needy people, and I don't need anyone.

I almost forgot about my session and opened my eyes to find that this guy hadn't came, yet. I've been faking for a while now and this nigga has not caught on, yet. So I'll just lay here and moan until he finally decides to actually finish. I mean is he gonna nut or not? After 5 minutes of moaning and cursing under my breath he finally was finished. Thank God.

I rolled over and made a gesture that basically said "Nigga, get THE FUCK out of my house!"

All that faking, made me tired. Bad thing about it I forgot this boy's name, was it Terrell or Jerome? Wait, no I fucked Jerome last week. Shit, I fuck entirely too much. I laughed at myself as I got up to take a shower.

My life is crazy, but 'this' ain't even the half of it. I would tell you but you'll just have to find out, just like everybody else. I'm Autumn Banks and this is my "Typical" life.

∞∞∞

3/7/14 A/N: I was like 13 or 14 when I wrote this and I still have to go back and fix some stuff. It sounds really amatuer at the moment. Sorry in advance.