I'm pregnant?! [EDITED]

• Dedicated to Allison

This is my very first time writing a book and I wanted to write a book I will remember always. So here it is! I hope you guys like it, please comment below if you have any suggestions or requests. Thank You!

___________________________________________________________

My name is Jake. Jake William Mathews. I'm a senior at the North Armstead Highschool. I'm not popular, but not exactly a loner either. You see, I have friends except, I don't talk to them as much. But the two people I talk to mostly are my bestfriends Amy and Caleb. However, Caleb's the same age as me and Amy, but he skipped the 4th grade. So technecally he's our age, but not in the same grade.

Ever since I was a child, Amy and Caleb would always be the first ones there for me. Then my parents. I'm closest to my mother but not my father because I live with my mother. My parents divorced when I was 5 so I didn't really know much. I used to go to my father's house until I told him I was gay. Yes, I am gay. Once I told him I was gay, he was so mad that his face was red with rage. Since my mother wasn't there to watch because she went to buy groceries, my father started to beat the living shit out of me. He punched me, kicked me, then punched me some more. See, my father doesn't like gays or lesbians. He's like that, I don't know why but he just is. When my mother found out, she quickly reported him for abusing me, but she had no proof that it was him who did it and not someone else. Ever since that day he nearly killed me, I never saw him again. Which I am extremely thankful for.

As I was finishing my cereal, and I heard a loud honk, probably from Amy. So I quickly shoved down my breakfast and ran out, but not before saying bye to mom.

"Bye mom! See later!" I said and I ran out the door. All she did was shake her head and chuckle.

"Hey Amy! Hey Caleb!" I said as I was closing the door of the car. Once I turned around I saw Caleb and Amy smooching. It's not a surprise to me because they're dating and they can't get away from each other. Every time I see them kissing and I mean kissing for a long time, it reminds me that I'm never going to find my true love. Since I'm gay, the gay population isn't so high at my school, so it gives me a hard time to find the one. One day, I'll find him, one day. As I was saying those things in my head, I couldn't help but show my emotions by crying because every single time I fall for a guy, he turns on me and leaves just like my father. When I grow up, I will be nothing like my father to my child.

Once Amy and Caleb broke apart, they saw me in the back sobbing with my knees up with my arms wrapped around it. Amy gave me a worry look before she said, "Jake! What's wrong?" All I could do right now was shake my head and cry. Every time I have a strong emotion, I can't help but let it out. I might be a guy, but I'm a weak one.

I lifted up my head a little to see what was going on. I saw Amy whisper something to Caleb and got out the door to open the opposite side of where I was sitting. Caleb too got out the car, but he didn't move to the back, instead he moved to the driver seat. I guess Amy told him to drive while she comforts me. And yes, I'm still crying and I guess I was loud because I saw Amy cover her ears for a minute. She quickly pulled me into a warm hug that I truly needed and whispered to me, "Please tell me what's going on." Instead of telling her my answer, I just nodded. Thank goodness I stopped crying once we pulled into the school parking lot. After crying for about 15 minutes, I was a mess! I had tear stains all over my face, my hair was messed up, and my shirt had wrinkles everywhere. I didn't tell Amy why I was crying yet, I told her that I would tell her once she drives me back home.

I guess I wasted a lot of time crying in the car because once we got to school and went to our lockers, the bell rang. Caleb and Amy has the same class as each other during first period. But for me, I'm all alone. I hated my first class. I had Chemistry and most of the students there are smart, like really smart. It always make me feel stupid in that class, so instead of listening to the teacher; I just zone out. It sometimes give me time to think over things. But today's different, I'm going to at least try to listen and see how it goes.

After the teacher walked in and the class quiet down, the teacher finally spoke. "Okay class, today you will be starting your projects. However, you'll need a partner and no, you may not pick your partners because I already did that for you. I will say your name and who you are partnered with. Annabelle you are with Dustin." After that I tuned her out. I was waiting for her to say my name and who I was paired up with.

"Jake, you are with Mathew." Shit, I'm paired up with the school's bad boy. It's not that it's a bad thing, but if you ever try to insult him or hurt him, you won't get pass tomorrow alive. Anyways, what is there to be mean about? All we're going to do is do a project together, and get it over with. After that, I won't talk to him and he just pretend I don't even exist. Seems fair enough.

Once the teacher finished reading the list of people on the paper, she told us to move to the person you're paired up with. Since I didn't want to make it such a hassle for Mathew and his 'crew' to move to where I was sitting, I decided to walk to him instead. Instead of greeting each other like how all normal people were suppose to do, I stood next to him quietly while he talked to his friends or so called 'crew'.