Unknown feelings

Death's P.O.V
"I was waiting for this day." He said with a smile. "I've gotten tired of watching him die over and over again." He said. I felt a weight on my soul. Normally this wouldn't happen. 'What's wrong with me? What is this feeling I've never felt before?' Thoughts like these ran through my head. What do I say? "Umm, Geno..." I said hesitating. "Yeah?" He responded. WHAT DO I SAY?!?!?! "Umm, look. I'm kinda tired from reaping souls all day so ummm." Geno's smiled disappeared making my soul even more heavy. "I understand." He said a bit cold. This shattered my soul but I just couldn't let him die. "Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow." I said giving a fake smile. I really did want to see him but I know I can't keep doing this forever. "Okay, I'll be waiting." He said as I teleported to my house in Reapertale. 'Where is Tori' was all I thought. I opened the door quickly not even bothering to close it or lock it and ran straight to the hidden forest. As it says in it's name, it's hidden because it is far from the kingdom out of sight and you couldn't sense the presence of it. There was a barrier around it and thankfully, Tori didn't see me as a threat but as a friend. I dashed to the center completely forgetting the fact that I could have teleported, and arrived seeing Tori with a bird in the palm of her hand. I wasn't used to running so I fell down meeting the ground with my face. "Goodness, are you alright Death?" Tori asked with concer. "Just......need to....talk." was all I could managed to say. "Okay. What is it that you need to talk about?" She said with her motherly voice. "I'm feeling....different." I said as I sat down on the flowers making sure not to kill them because of my presence so I had to lower my power (magic). "How so?" Tori asked as she took a seat in front of me. "I'm feeling... "feelings." Like feelings that I never had like pity." "Death, did something happen? Something serious or past memories that made you feel pain?" She asked with a concern smile. "Not necessarily, you see-" I told her about Geno and what he's been through. I didn't even think and I ended up telling her how I felt about his situation. "Death." She said trying to give me a "serious" look but ended up smile bright. "What?" I asked slightly annoyed because she was taking this as a joke. "I'm not sure since it's too soon but, how do I put this? Well nonetheless, it is nothing you should worry about. It happens to all of us eventually." I didn't understand what she meant. It happens to us eventually? I is this riddle or something? "I don't understand." I said. She only giggled and said,"You'll understand soon. In the meantime since you feel "pity" towards Geno, try to take him to places he has never been to before, you know, to get his mind off of you being a reaper so he doesn't ask you to reap his soul." She suggested. I thought about it and it was the only thing I had, might as well try it. But before I did, I just need to make sure. "And what do I do if he catches on that I'm trying to let him live for as long as I can?" I asked. "Well, that is the downfall. For now I'll try to think of other ways to postpone his death. Meanwhile, you should go back and "try" to discuss this with someone so they give you other ideas." She said as she was deep in thought. We both knew trying was a terrible idea. If I mention a soul living past their death date, I will more than likely be killed for treason and they would send someone else to get the job done. Either way, I have to go back or they'll start to suspect something if I am not found around this time since I take a break. "I'll think about it Tori. Thanks for the advice. See ya." I said before walking out of the center of the forest. Tori didn't say anything. Guess she was that deep in thought. As I made it to the end of the forest I teleported to the kingdom. I found everyone there. "Hello there brother. I guess you finished your job early today?" Asked Paps. "Yeah, not many people died today." I said with a smile. "Is something the matter brother?" Asked Paps with a worried look. "Yeah I'm fine bro." "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" "Well for one you aren't making any puns." Said Undyne. "And you seem, different? I can't place my finger on it." Said Paps contuineing Undyne's thoughts. Wait have I really not been saying puns? Am I paranoided or something? "What Papyrus and Undyne said is true Sans. What happened?" Asked Asgore. All three of them looked at me with concern in their eyes. Shoot, I'm blowing my cover. "Leave him be please. He must've had a tired day despite not needing to reap many souls." Said Gaster. OH THANK GOODNESS!!! I let out a sigh of relief. I faced Gaster and gave me a glare saying 'you better explain what is going on later' I nodded and said,"Welp, I'm just going to go rest. Besides I feel bone-tired." I gave a quick wink and Paps groaned. With that I teleported home and fell on my bed with my head on the pillow. Well now I have to tell gaster just great. Ether way, he was going to find out because of the mirror anyways so I might as well just tell him. Now the only thing I could think about was Geno and what Tori had said. 'It happens to all of us eventually.' What's does that mean?!? Think Death think. What thing do all of us have in common. It has to be something that mortals and gods feel. I thought for about 3 or 4 minutes until I felt my eyes close. I just let the darkness take over and fell into a dream less sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This sucks I know. I just wanted to update since it's been a while and I had no ideas sooooo..... I'mma just read other Afterdeath stories and try to get ideas. Welp see you next chapter and remember, Life is full of surprises that Death will never see coming. I'm going to make Tori and Paps the shippers. I have no life :/