Birthday, Wishes and Surprises

I still love you but
You don't care ....

**********************************

Hi, I am Eleanor Evans ,5'5, blue eyes, brunette wavy hair about waist length, weighing about 110 lbs and this is my story.

As usual I was excited today as it was a Sunday and who wouldn't die for a Monday if one gets to see the love of their life that day..their ROMEO except the fact that ........

"HE IS MY ROMEO BUT
I AM NOT HIS JULIET".
-Perfect Chemistry

Yes though he was the Love of MY life, he had a girlfriend and ......and she was the main cause of my pain.

It was only a month until graduation. So I only had about four weeks to grow a pair and confess my feelings to my Romeo. Cause after then we would be parting our ways to different colleges. I had already been accepted at Princeton University. I was so happy the day I got my acceptance letter cause it paved way for me to become a businesswoman. I would be living in the univesity campus itself.

And that's all about me.

The next day was Monday and it was the 24th of April meaning it was Allie's Birthday. You ask who is she? Well she is my best friend since Freshman Year although we've been going to the same school since elementary. She has green eyes, about shoulder length blond hair with black roots with bangs and weighs about 100 lbs. I call her Allie because Zach a.k.a. Zachary Anderson {the person Allie was in love with since Sophomore but they are just friends even though Allie's feelings for him hadn't died out yet} did not like anyone calling her "Andy" except himself so I made her a name myself and Allie would never give Zach a chance to be mad at either of us. And tomorrow if I am late to pick her up she would kill me...even though she is the one who is actually flakey.

The alarm rang and I woke up to the lyrics of my favourite song Take on the World from my favourite Disney show

The alarm rang and I woke up to the lyrics of my favourite song Take on the World from my favourite Disney show. I jogged to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and showered and dragged myself to my walk-in closet and dressed myself in a full sleeved black top that had a cut in the shape of a circle on the back and hugged all my curves perfectly with ripped denim bottoms paired with brown ankle high boots with fur at the top. I quickly accessorized myself with a wrist watch, a long feather locket and a dangling one sided ear piece to complete the outfit.