No Acceptance for a baby girl 🙂

It was 29th July 1997 . She opened her eyes for the first time to look at the world around her , from then onwards she is know as her mom's *Nanhi Pari* ( The little angel ) .
Happy mom and the happiest dad , dad wanted a daughter and he got one . The happiest dad ever .
Her dad is serving in army right now .
In Indian army its said that the actual gunner is who has a daughter first , he was so happy that time to have her in his arms . The regiment he was serving congratulated him witha lot of blessings and everyone was happy . But the little princess's grandparents were not happy ... becoz she was a girl , yes becoz she was GIRL . Still her dad and mom gave her all the attention that time and also a girl which just fews days old would not understand the first rejection she went through .
Time passed... she was the only attention to her parents . Being in army her dad had to dtay away from family . Still whenever he was back it was a ritual he use to pich the little princess in his arms and made her jump saying 1...2...3... That laughter lit the home with love .
One day her dad came she was a tanturm queen ... she said papa I got hurt from this sofa set , fauji dad stood up and bit the sofa corner saying Y did u beat her , she is my princess say sorry to her . And then she was on cloud 9 . She was so happy to seek attention once again , then it became one ritual to rome around the house with dad once he is back from office to complain about the things with have hurted her jst in her imagination 😂 .