The Princess was the heart of her School ❤

She was the best in her school it was a primary school . *Blooming Buds*
She was so confident in everything , even in studies that everyone use to praise her alot . Now a kid of UKG was learning maths , back counting . She was intelligent and always knew more than her classmates , because her mom use to make her learn and understand everything in advance . She had her maths test and in her class the back counting was from 50 to 1 . But she knew from 100 to 1  , she told her teacher I know back counting from 100 I will write from 100 only ma'am said beta there are only 50 blocks given and its asked just from 50 , ma'am knew she would do what she wanted to . So ma'am added also all your classmates are writing from 50 , you also do the same I know you know from 100 but for now write from 50 only . She sat and said *Mein toh likhungi hi nahi ... mujhe meri mumma ne 100 se yaad karaya hai mein pura likhungi* 😂 Ma'am had to say ok beta aap ye lo iss page pe pura likh do I will check it only , ab kyunki teacher bhi samjh gaye the ye madam kisi ki baat nai sunengi .
Then there were vacations ... and after that there was the School Annual Day .
The princess was on a lil long leave , ab itni masti karke madam thak jaati thi na 😂 so she needs rest also . One day her principal called her parents , Sir when are u coming back and when will ur daughter join the school again ? Dad thought why would the principal call and ask this to some parent ,  he inquired is there some problem ma'am,  she said no no ... not at all ... we are just waiting for her to join so that we can start our rehearsals for our Annual Day .
Dad said we would be back till this week , she said fine sir .
Princess was back from her holiday ... she joined school , the school was waiting for her as she was given the lead role in Skit and dance there was one thing left where she was not involved that was the group song .... because after skit she was the only one doing the main dance so she had to change thats why there was group song kept in the programme . But this thing hurted her , she thought how can there be a group song and she is not the part of it , she told her ma'am I will not participate in dance . Ma'am was shocked 2 days before the function,  princess ke nakhre ... she said what happen beta whats wrong , princess said if there can be a group song without me there can be a dance too . So ma'am understood and tried to explain ... beta its the time given only for you to change.  But madam kaha samajhne vali thi .... She no means no . Then her ma'am told this to the principal ... ma'am laughed and said ok beta you sing the somg too . We are sorry how can we keep an event without you , then she was happy .
The event succeeded... everything went very well every one praised the small girl , and that was the 1st time she got the Best Student Of The School award .
She was so pampered by her school mates , teachers , her parents ... and other students parents too😂 !! Afterall Princess she was 😉❤

We can't all be the Princesses , because someone has to clap when SHE goes by !!!😎