All she cared about was HER DEMANDS !!!

Now ...
I'm sure the introduction would have given an idea about the naughty girl .
She was her favourite , long knee lenght thick and curly hair . Big round eyes and blush on her cheeks .
Hmm ... what was next she had to do ?
One evening dad wasn't home ... army dad posted on some valley . Mom took both the 2 bandars to a mela . The princess was very found of those wooden talwars , ballons ofcourse , paper fans and many more toys , she bought them all ... butttttt she also wanted whatever her brother use to get . She is no less😂 . Little brother couldn't ask for anything as he was small , mom from her side thinking that the princess has got so many toys bought the prince a pandit ji ..... a small clay Pandit Ji who had a spring in his neck . Touch his head and his head would move and the prince laughs .
How can the little princess miss out on that toy . She wanted it too ... Mom being logical said u have every toy to share between both of u , so that pandit ji is also between both of u . Its not jst his , don't worry .
Nowwww that she liked that pandit ji and her brother was playing with it she left all her toys and went to play with that only . Mom explained once again thinking she will understand , she went out to the varanda picked up the scissors and jst randomly without even thinking picked her hair...... and they were gone .
Her mom jst loved her hair .... she just loved it , she had tears in her eyes bt little did the princess cared she jst said koi baat nai ache hi toh lag rahe hai 😅
Then sad mum took her to a parlour and got her hair till her upper back . She didn't care what has she lost , her mom did .
Then they came home mom was upset about it she didn't talk to her little princess for some hours but then she did talk and the little princess also apologized. 

The little princess was a carefree girl . All she cared about was her confidence and her tom boy attitude 😂

To be continued .....