A Date With The Boy

Seol Na's POV

Today is Saturday and you are not forgetting it right? Today is the day I'm out with my crush. Yaho!

The problem is, I really can't pick a nice outfit and yeah, that's the thing.

I'll try to ask for Renjun's opinion.

The Conversation

Seol Na : Hey Renjun, mind giving your opinion to me ?

Renjun ●︿● : Yes, what do you want me to help exactly?

Seol Na : *sends a picture of bunches of clothes on the bed*

Seol Na : Help me to pick an outfit!

Renjun ●︿● : Yeah sure .

Renjun ●︿● : How about the pink blouse and the jeans? Atleast they look comfortable .

Seol Na : I took a lot at it and they matched well ! Thanks a lot big brother ;)

Renjun ●︿● : No prob lil sis ;)

End Of Conversation

I'm done and just need to wait for Jaemin. Yikes! I'm nervous.

Not because I'm with Jaemin, it's because I'm walking with a friend for the first time! And that's a male friend!

Just imagine him confessing to me that he likes me. Nah, he wouldn't. Why would he liked me? I'm not that pretty anyway.

Someone knocked on my door, and I went to get it.

"Hel- Woah, you're so cute. "

" Well hello Jaemin " I said while blushing.

" Aish, so cute "

Come on, my crush said I'm cute. I was like ' sodnaodnapsnwpdnaoa '.

I locked my house and we walked to the playground nearby my house .

" Want to play Seol Na? "

" Nah, I already went here thousands of times " I said while pushing the swing next to me.

Jaemin chuckled and I need to say that it was CUTE. C U T E. VERY CUTE.

" Would you mind if I call you cutie? You're so cute I feel like calling you that "

" Why would I even mind? " I laughed a bit.

" Then let's go eat cutie, I'm hungry "

I just nodded and follow him at the back. It's not like I can be standing next to him. It's just too awkward.

But then Jaemin stopped.

" Hey Seol Na, faster ! " He said with a huge angelic smile.

I feel like melting.

( ps // let's just skip to after they finished eating 🌚 )

We just ate whatever I don't even remember. And it was delicious!

" Thanks for treating me Jaemin " I said flashing a smile.

Suddenly a pair of hands pinched both of my cheeks. Great, I'm melting.

Then he took me to a place that I thought was very amazing. The place also have a great view.

And now it's 7 pm and I'm still not home. But mom's travelling so I shouldn't care much.

Jaemin held both of my hands and placed one of them on his chest. Well I can say on the chest with his heart. Geez. His heart was pounding very hard.

" I guess you can know my feelings to you with my heart beating so much "

I stared at him and he gives a smile. Surprisingly, HE GAVE A PECK ON MY CHEEK GOSH I'M DYING. DAAAAAAMN

The thing is, he's giving lots and lots of kisses and I felt that was cheesy. So I thought a way of stopping him. Kiss him for real.

When he backed away about to give another peck, I just smashed my lips witout thinking of anything else. And yeah, it was awkward at first but then he kissed back.

( ps // that was OMG )

The wind really blew out our hair. His hair was already messy but I don't mind. He still looked handsome to me.

" Seol Na "

" Yeah? "

" I love you "

" I love you too " I said that, feeling cheesy. But that's the truth so why don't spill it out?

" So we're on it? " He said while hugging me. YIKESSS I GETTING GOOSEBUMPS.

( last ps // FML THAT'S VERY CHEESSY )

" Yes we are. " I said giving him the brightest smile I can even give.

Jaemin's face is just SO close to me. Probably just a few centimetres away. He's about to say something so I'm just waiting.

" Thanks for stealing my first kiss "

-------

I'M CRINGING WHILE WRITING THIS ><

But that's the way my ideas turned out

﹋o﹋

Remember this?

Remember this?

I know it's already long ago but they look cute here.  :3

And I'm just sharing my opinion a bit here. ヽ(´▽`)/