Chapter 1 :The Intro To Rule Them All :

. ( AT okay if you don't understand just skip right to the bottom were I will explain and put a glossary , these will be in other chapters to so if you don't understand anything in that particular chapter just go to the bottom then back up :).

19th of June 2014.

Recognition day

1.00 Am

Earth

" General , we can't ignore this problem any longer if we do the waste will pollute the earth and kill more civilisations then you can poke a stick at " Professor Dan was saying between breaths . He was trying to keep up with Sargent Wayne , head of the American Army and politician department .

Wayne was a respectful and overall great person but he couldn't stand Dan's constant nagging . " With all due respect I think you should talk to Priscilla , she is after all suppose to look after public waste and environmental problems " Priscilla Dacent , in position of environment protection or , as the teenagers around her town call her 'save the whales lady'

Prof. Dan nodded knowingly and said while walking away " ill hold a meeting , 5:00 ,please arrive on time " and with that his dark blonde hair disappeared behind the white wall .Wayne never thought of him as a very appealing authority figure .

19th of Crestilia

Day Of Life

1:00 Am

Nelonis

Riley's P.O.V.

I glared out the window . My birthday , I was really happy that my birthday was on the Day Of Life . It makes me feel alive ( you don't say ) like I am god , the life of the insane of the peaceful , of the chaotic , the imaginative . I couldn't be more at ease with myself .

I always woke up early , getting ready for Dex took longer than anything else

.After sneaking past Jessie's room for 3 years you think I would've gotten the hang of escaping without him hearing a pin drop but of course not . as I slowly pattered past his room he opened the door and in his PJ's .

I looked at him , he had dark oren hair that was short and natural , like mine and mine was awesome , he had a shaved beard and moustache that attached to very thin side burns , but they were shaved so there were only small bit of stubbed hair on his face were his facial hair used to be , he looked tired .

With a stoned look on his face he said " Hey Riley " I was still staring at him " are you on drugs ?" his face turned shocked and awake " DAFQ NOO! I'm just tired you lunatic " his face then narrowed and he put his hands over his mouth "sorry , are they awake ?" he was referring to our 'parents' . " No I gulped keeping my eyes on Jessie " I hope not " i had a mix of scared and ' I'm forcing this smile ' on my face .

"They aren't , your lucky " our brother , smith was behind us he was only 7 he thought our parents were here .

We couldn't tell him the truth even when I just tell him they won't be back for a while , he turns into a knife wielding serial killer . We had to tell him slowly .But not now .

"Riley is going to Dex are you going too ?" Jessie asked Smith " yes " his face lit up . Me and Smith picked up our bags and trotted out the door , my "parents" were asleep so smith wouldn't let me try and ride 'my' motor bike . Of course it's fake I walk every day but my parents left a badass one I want to ride one day in the garage . Oh well I do not want to be late for Dex so I better get going NOW

Sapphires P.O.V.

"WOOHOO ! FRELLIA DAY FOR RILEY ! "I jumped on my bed , my Besto hair bursting out onto my face and into the air " Sapphire , honey stop that right now " my mother stated I frowned and did slight puppy eyes " you can't have so much fun without me ! " she beamed and hopped on the bed with me .

After about 10 minutes of jumping we fell down onto the floor and laughed uncontrollably " you two are way to cliche' " my sister Terry walked in , yes she was always this dull " it was a joke Terry" I looked to the floor and said her name in disgust

"How do you even know Riley , seriously isn't she one of those milenium dorks " I looked up at Terry she had fedsim hair and a puffy wesm dress " not going to Dex huh ? " A smirk arised on my mums face " I'm just not ready " she stomped and walked into the bathroom .

" Have a nice day at Dex honey " my mother was on her computer oblivious to Terry and only saying goodbye to me "thanks mum " Terry replied anyway . I rolled my eyes and walked out with Terry to her car.

Lonia's P.O.V.

" Lonia get in the car " my mind said " you don't know how to drive but its there isn't it ?" it was 1:00 am and i had stayed up so my mind was going crazy I shook the thought and good I did because as soon as finished my trail of unrealistic thought , Sapphire walked out of her front door .

"Lonia yay " she smiled . She had changed over the holidays . She still had her Besto hair and the Quelian streak through it but she was thinner and looked taller " hey " I smiled back "are you driving with us this morning ?" Terry groaned while Sapphire did a run-and-jump hug which wasnt a good idea since I was still 12 and just be because she was 11 didn't make her any lighter "Woooow " I managed to balance on a foot " SAPPHIRE !" I cried " right , sorry " she peeled off me and sat in the car next to we're i escaped to .

"I've missed you " Sapphire turned her tanned , round face glared at me "I've really missed you " she smiled . When Sapphire smiled it was like the Mey just said " screw this shit " and her smile revolved around the world . I wasn't a Yemito but her smile was beautiful ." I missed you too " I smiled back trying not to make it awkward .

She noticed the Metto that flopped out of my bag and said " you know about Riley too ?!?!" she looked like she was about to hyperventilate or something " wow wow , calm down , yes I do how old is she now , 13? " wait what ? Riley is 12 she turned twelve at the start of the year I know because she told me .

"Wait a sec" Sapphire realised too after a face of confusion , her face turned into a worried face " dont worry we will ask her soon " she said nervously . I swooped back into the chair I was sitting on " if you don't mind me asking why don't your parents ever get you to Dex ?" Terry smirked Sapphire looked at her like a bloodthirsty beast , and after a small consideration of the consequences , she scrunched up her face , pulled up her feet and rammed into the back of the chair ." SON OF A BITCH !" Terry screamed .

After a very awkward second , we arrived at the Dex entrance , a small stone clearing with moss collecting on the beautiful amazon flowers . I pushed the metto back into the bag and jumped out yayy , Dex .

Info:

Okay this is set in a different world right next to earth but humans can't see it with the naked eye therefore , making it invisible . Nelonia is the name of the planet . It was like earth exactly but with different continents . I won't make all the words different just some :)they also have different mementos and stuff to so yeah :D and also sorry this was long I wanted to introduce everyone .

Dex : school

Frellia : birth

Besto : blonde / yellow

Wesm : red

Quellian : blue

Mey : sky

Yemetio : homosexual

Metto : present

Febsim : black