Chapter 2 : A Bedtime Story :

19th of June

Recognition Day

5:44 Am

Earth

"And we launch it here " this is Captain George , the most selfish unworthy scum this world has ever seen pointed to the hemosphere on the map with his cane . If Priscilla was here she would stop this , if Wayne was here he'd stop this . " And risk damaging the unsearched material ? We can't we still need to learn alot about this magnificent beauty that is space " this is General Stan , the only person who objected to these horrifying mad people .

The while meeting looked at him as he stood " ahem , all those in favour , say aye " this was it the end "aye" . Nelonia is now , dead . on Earth this will be a bedtime story , a bedtime story of how the earth damaged another to save its own . Admiration is taken to sacrifice but Nelonia was more populated than earth . More fresh , untouched and provided . Earth I hope your happy .

19th of Crestilia

Day Of Life

5:44 Am

Nelonia

Sapphire , her Besto hair trailing down her rounded face,with her eyes astonishing , a natural quellian her being tanned and tall , stood proudly .Lonia , her Sereno hair tied up and her fringe tailing it gently , a pale jaded face with natural blush ,and breathtaking Zenia eyes she was not very thin but was happy . Riley , she had dark , thin Oren hair and a pale face with perfectly placed freckles , beautiful geter eyes and a tall thin figure . Three girls , they sound attractive but nobody thinks so , their not bully's they just generally aren't pretty .

Riley's P.O.V.

I saw Sapphire and Lonia , they weren't really my friends but they were all I had . " RILEY !" Sapphire ran to me and held me in her arms . She was really warm " Saphy why the heck are you so warm " she smiled " I'm happy " she looked into my eyes . She was giving me a clue , and I knew what she was signiling at . " Me too " I smiled .

"Hey milenium " Wendy was here . Wendy was reeaally tall and had shreo hair , Relam eyes and snappy eyebrows with dark skin . " Still being idiotic and losers ? " I looked at her and literally laughed . " That's your comeback , dude get. a . life hahaha oh man " Wendy turned and fake cried " i have a life , it revolves around the day you die " Lonia sighed and all three of us turned to walk away .

"Eat me " Lonia said . With that we went to Ters and sat down , together . I felt like I was not suppose to be here , like something bad was going to happen . We pushed through the rest of the day wishing we could escape , half because of boredom and half feeling shaken and uneasy . At the 3 hour mark we came back from outside and took a spot on the chairs to once again get through a lesson . But we didnt not this time .

Sorry this was short :p

Glossary :

Zenia : opal ( I know its not a colour but yeah )

Oren : orange

Geter : Hazel

Shreo : purple

Relam : baige

Ters : class