Chapter 6 : Home :

19th of Cristilia

The Day Of DEATH

4:45 pm

Nelonia

Teagans P.O.V.

Kandy was tall , she had straight brown hair brown eyes and wore a striped black and white off shoulder top , white shorts that had a black button at the side with leggings attached to them and glasses

Well thats what she looked like before , right now she has still brown hair but its tips are red , her eyes are wequa and she has her hair up in a side ponytail . Her clothes are ripped like ours, she is 16 ,I know ,her yeah shes in one of my yers Kandy shes cool

Ovi's P.O.V.

" Were are your friends ?" asked Teagan ,a tear welled up in Kandy's eye "umm" I realised she was uncoftortable with it "its okay we understand ". I smiled trying to soothe her " thankyou I saw you all and came over to see are you ,Milenuim? " we all nodded .

Milenuim , our group . It was made up of Aniya , Teagan , me and Seiren . She disappeared but when she was here she made us I into a group called Milenuim . We help people with problems , all kinds , no one ever comes though , we still keep the title in honour of Seiren .

It was then Aniya clicked and stood up " we need to go home ! our parents our siblings !!" hope in her eyes . I sighed of course , I lived alone I got food from a supermarket were a guy works , he gives me the expired food but at least it's something I found an empty dumpster so I tipped it over a put a small window that I had to cut out with my nail , the dumpster is pretty big so at least that's a good thing .

" Hey Ovi do you want to sleep at my place " Aniya said happily . I beamed " are you kidding ?!? of course " Teagan looked over " can i come over too ? " I am sure Jessie wouldn't mind it is afterall the end of the world . Wait a sec .... Jessie ... Smith ... SMITH !! " I need to go find smith first " everybody nodded and we all agreed to go together .

"Smith ? " I walked through the halls slowly so I could inspect every peice of area .

Aniya's P.O.V.

I lost Smith I felt nothing in my mind but fear , I was wishing that we could find him alive and well . I was whishing .