3|| I'm Not Lying You Ass

Last night dream memory wasn't a well one. It brings back way too many memories that I never want to relive but the world is cruel and unfair, at least to me it is. After last nights dream memory I wasn't able to go back to sleep, but how could with dream such like that with memories that haunt me whenever I close my eyes?

I've been awake since three in the morning. I've been constantly been checking the cameras while eating very little in the hotel room. It's really stupid of me to eat little because who knows what will happen with the message saying "Game". The first thing that comes to mind when someone says "Game" is running and hiding but that could be due to past tramas.

Anyhow, I've been watching nonstop trying to see if there's anything weird or odd but nothing came up. The most I've seen are cute puppies and dogs playing with each other and the cutest boxer dog ever! To be honest I adore boxer dogs, it gets me hella pissed off when people label them as aggressive dogs like they are only aggressive because of some past tramas, because they were treated like shit and grown to not trust humans, to be fair I believe I'm like a boxer. I've been treated like shit since the age of eight, people have labeled me aggressive and killer because of the things that I've done that were out of my control.

Back to the point, nothing huge has happened. Anna has alerted me that the Avengers landed in Pittsburgh so I need to be on the look out being on high alert. Although I'd be fine, I've talked and walked past so many heroes without that hero even thinking that I was Corvus, it's ridiculous. Then again I have to be careful with Black Widow and Hawkeye, they both are master assassins but I know them well enough to bypass them without raising suspicion.

"Miss, there's something." Anna told me grabbing my attention immediately.

Looking back at the screen on camera 5 showed Tony Stark and Sam Wilson. The playboy billionaire held his phone in hand but I was smart enough to know that his phone is tracking down the same energies I had already gotten.

I turned on sound. "-magic," said Sam.

"It's not the most craziest thing that we've had to find."

"What even- you know what, I'm not even going to ask." I smiled at his reply.

"Found it!" Tony said standing outside the dog park. "Energy level is coming from here, strongest is dead center of the dog park."

"Think she'll come?" Samuel asked.

"Wanda said she was looking for something, that something being an energy level."

"How come Wanda didn't read the rest of Corvus' mind?" She read my mind? I thought before scolding myself for allowing that to happen.

"It was a ten second window, Corvus had this shield around her mind preventing for Wanda to read anymore. We should get going, we got what we came for." And just like that they walked away but I kept switching cameras making sure they left and that there weren't any other heroes.

"Great," I told myself shutting my laptop off. "Just dandy, now I'm going to have company."

"Miss, the cameras are picking up high energy levels." Said Anna.

"Higher than normal?" I asked logging back into my computer.

"Much more. Miss, these energy levels are the almost the exact same as the one when Thor had used the Tesseract to get him and Loki back to Earth."

"Are you saying something or someone is going to teleport to earth?"

"Exactly, my estimated time for when the teleportation will accrue is by midnight tonight."