10|| Ain't always true

Whilst walking something I noticed was the decorations as we neared the creature were the various skulls and the light started to dim. I guess GrandMaster or maybe Collector were trying to scare the anyone he came into these caves.

Every single sense and bone was telling me that the creature was just getting closer and closer. Which each I take of breath I took the creatures smell would become more stronger making me more lured to it.

Maybe that's why the cherry scent is the most dominant, I thought. For you readers who don't quite understand I believe to come up with a theory as to why the creatures scent is alluring yet disgusting. You see I believe that the Cherry scent could be smelled from miles away which makes it the dominant scent. Wherever this creature is from clearly the other animals around must have had an acute sense of smell so the Cherry smell must lure the pray in until its too late.

Seeing as I have my sense's all hyped the cherry smell is so dominant and hides the other two disgusting smells that it's also luring me into the trap. I'mma have a bit of trouble staying focused.

Walking around the corner there was the creature. As suspected the creature did walk on all fours, acid drops were coming out of its mouth, its mouth opened and closed from time to time, a short tail, long droopy ears, in all it was hideous. The skin was bare with the colours red, brown and a ugly green.

"You attack from the left, I'll go right." Whispered American Boy but the creature must have acute hearing as its body turned around with its sabertooth length teeth sticking out.

"How about we don't and just fight like our lives depend on it?" I suggested before rolling to the right as the creature - which shall be named Ent - spit out its acid spit.

Standing up from the roll Ent was charging at Cap as he pulled his shield up. My nails grew as I got myself ready for a harder fight.

A loud bang could hear which was the impact of Ent and the patriotic shield. I took this to run on all fours jumping up on top of Ent digging my claws deep into its skin where Ent let out a monstrous cry that shook the cave.

Somehow this then turned into a bull ride as Ent kept bashing itself onto walls trying to knock me off but it was no use. My claws were deep in its skin and even though it hurt whenever I, too, would hit the wall I never let go.

"Cap," I managed to say whilst Ent charged at another wall. "Aim for the legs!" He nodded his head throwing the vibranium frisbee hitting the front legs which caused Ent to crash forward and that's when I let go sliding on my feet with my hand on the ground.

Standing up American Boy rushed to my side as Ent got up on all fours once more. In its eyes rage could easily be read, we just made it more mad. Perfect.

The smell of cherry just became stronger. I stood completely still, the cherry smell having this enchanting smell. I could see Ent starting to move but the cherry smell was just getting closer, I really want cherries. Cherries sound nice right now, I though, maybe I'll use my magic to teleport some for me or maybe I could just wait until Ent gets closer.

Next thing that happens is me being on another side with Captain America getting off of me giving me a glare.

"What were you doing just standing there?" He asked as we rolled over to the left dodging another blow of Ent.

"Cherry," I growled.

Ent'a next move was odd. It started spinning around in circles going faster and faster each time. At first the faction seemed odd and weird but then I saw the spikes starting to grow from its ears.

"Dliehs!" I yelled as a shield started forming around us.

Soon enough the spikes started flying all around. "We have to come up with a strategy," said Cap. "Running head first is never the best option."