two

"Puuussssyyy!" Alaska squealed as I stepped into her dressing room. I grinned widely and gave her a small hug.

"What's uuuup Alaska." I greeted, mimicking her distinct vocal fry. I waved to Jinkx and Michelle who were also in the room.

"Lace my boots?" Alaska offered, lifting up her dress and revealing her doc martens.

" 'Course." I kneeled down and started on the right shoe. She hummed in approval.

"You know I was just talking about you before you walked in," Alaska drawled, "...well Adore and you. You guys seem so madly in love it's crazy."

I chuckled, now tying her left foot, "Yeah I guess you can say that."

"I just wanted to tell you that Adore can be a little- uhh what's the right word? Unpredictable." Alaska informed.

"Yeah I know," I stand up, "what's your point?"

Alaska stared at me as if she was pitying me, "I'm just saying,, have tough skin, ok?" She reassured.

I cocked an eyebrow, "um, okay?"

What was that all about?

"Come give me a hug before you leave pussy." She beckoned me over and I leaned into her warming grasp.

"Why are you acting so weird." I questioned as my chin rested on her bony shoulder.

"When am I not acting weird." Alaska cackled, making me pull away from her and lightly slap her on the arm.

"You're too much."

"Okurrrrrrr." She briefly responded as I began to walk out.

"Yes Mawma!" I called back, quoting Laganja and stepping out the door.

By the time I got home, I was too tired to walk anywhere other than the couch. I dove my face into the familiar smelling pillows and soon fell asleep.