three

"CRASH!"

"Shhhh!!! I don't want her to hear!" drunk giggles erupted from afar.

"Wha?" I managed to croak out as I tried to wipe away the sleep away from my eyes.

"Shit, way to go Court! You got glass everywhere!" I heard an all too familiar voice say in a hushed tone.

I could tell they were trying to stay quiet? What for? Why was Courtney here anyways? And what were they doing in my bedroom?

"Is okay, I can clean it up la-err," Courtney slurred, "let's jus keep going."

What? What was she doing? I forced myself off the couch and peeked inside my room.

I wish I never did. What I saw in front of me made me nearly crumble.

Courtney and Adore were half naked, on top of each other kissing. The glass vase my mom bought me before she died was in pieces scattered along the floor. Tears tried to escape my eyes but I wouldn't let them.

"Why." Was the only word my voice was able to muster out. My hands formed into fists as I dug my finger nails into my own skin.

Adore and Courtney froze. Courtney quickly covered herself up with her own clothes, trying to messily put her clothes back on.

"I- I uh think I'm gonna...go." Courtney pushed past me out the door and left.

The room was dead silent for a while until Adore spoke out meekly, "Mi amore-"

"Don't you fucking dare call me that." I interrupted her.

Adore slowly got off the bed and walked over to me, "It's not what it looked like," She grabbed my hand.

I whisked my hand away, "Oh really? It's not what it looked like? So I completely imagined YOU on top of COURTNEY FUCKING ACT kissing her??" Tears now spilling from my eyes.

Adore opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"Damn right your speechless. You fucking hurt me to the core. Was I not enough for you? Did I not meet your expectations or not love you enough? Is that it?" I cried out.

"No no, not at all. I just-"

"You broke my vase," My eyes now focused on the mess of sharp glass, "You broke my vase just like you broke me."

I guess I wasn't her most prized possession.

Adore looked at the ground, "I'm sorry."

"That's all you can say? You broke my vase my mom gave me before she fucking died from leukemia and you cheated on me and all you have to say is I'm sorry?! Un-fucking-believable." I started yelling.

Adore looked up, "THIS WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN HAPPENED IF YOU JUST STAYED AT THE SHOW AND SUPPORTED ME!"

I couldn't believe this. She was really comparing a dumb show that I go to almost every single week to this. How selfish could she be?

"You don't deserve me. You don't deserve my love. You don't deserve anything at all you bitch." Adore seized at me.

"How do I not deserve you when all I do is love and care for you? I'm always there for you and I have never once done you dirty. How fucking dare you tell me that when I've done nearly every single thing for you and only you. You're my fucking world but I should've realized that you're nothing to me. I'm glad I see that now." I stated now filling with anger.

Adore stared at me, emotions of hurt and anger flashed across her face. My breath shallowed as I saw her hand come in contact with my cheek.

I was taken aback at her actions. My hand cupped my own cheek as it stung. Adore was always so careful with me and she slapped me.

Adore looked shocked at her own self as she stared at her hand.

"Leave." I whispered, stepping away from her.

"But-"

"I SAID YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND LEAVE" I screamed at her.

She looked at me one last time. Her eyes glazed over, her cheeks tear stained, and her hand still red from hitting me.

She left. Just like I told her too.